Drats! It's Cold.


SDC14578

Yes. I was outside after the snow storm of epic proportions took place. I was out in the snow taking pictures because the lighting was much better. What an idiot. My husband took three pictures before I begged him to let me go back inside the house and settle for crappy lighting.


SDC14582
"I am so stupid," I gritted between my teeth.

SDC14590

SDC14584

It's stopped snowing and hailing and sleeting here in the Midwest, but the wind is still howling like mad. I didn't do much since lethargy kept calling me to her warm, pillowy arms. I cuddled with the kittens all day and read a couple of articles and wrote myself a ton of memos on these hilarious post-it notes I found just a few weeks back.

SDC14574
My absolute FAVE is the purple one on the lower right.



SDC14604

It's Wednesday, my favorite day of the week because comics come out today! Alas, it was sooooo cold and windy out that the comic book shop closed for the day. I got dressed for nothing! For some reason, being trapped in the house makes me forget to do sensible things, like call and check to see if stores are open. So, I trekked in the cold and got my car stuck trying to find a parking place just to find that the whole building where my beloved comic shop was located closed. Boo hiss.

So I convinced my husband to take me to dinner instead, and I got a steaming hot (and spicy!) bowl of Pho. Mmm...

I hope everyone is staying warm and doing fun stuff today, especially all my fellow snowed in friends.

22 comments:

  1. love that scarf! Is it an infinity scarf? Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cute boots! That sounds like a nice snow day, and those post-it notes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so awesome! Sometimes the guys section has the best stuff! I'm so jealous you guys are getting snow days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that black and white scarf is da boooooomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are very pretty!
    happy bunny new year!
    rosy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shirt. that pho looks good, especially on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the spider shirt - very cool!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, the top and scarf go sooo well together. and those are some funny post its. Sorry to hear about the comic book issue, going out in the cold for nothing, that store owes you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by. Love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha I don't know how anybody does outfit photos in the snow regularly anyway :) I just LOVE your scarf, can't believe it's F21!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm pho. Haven't had Pho in too long. That's it! Tomorrow? Am getting spicy seafood pho!
    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Youre brave to take pictures in such cold weather! Those post its are hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. PHO IS AMAZING! my favorite! such a cute post :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing dear ! :-)

    http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The print on your shirt made me smile :)

    I am always impressed with you ladies who brave the snow to take outfit photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    L.O.V.E. the post it notes.! Those are fab!

    ~ TCC

    thecasualclassicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are so many things I love about this post. Plaid boots, Pho, cuddling with kittens... the list goes on!


    http://readyinfive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Steaming pho is awesome! I am lucky I get a variety of food from other countries at where I am at. I also love fresh spring rolls wrapped with rice paper. I really like your scarf and think it is a potential for many looks in future but still I want you to have warmer weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are way too cute, love your boots! thanks for stopping by my blog, let's be friends =)

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the graphic tee and striped scarf together! And i simply must try Pho sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The plaid boots! Instant favorite!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥