faerie mobile


faeriemobile

Not a fashion post today. I've been cooped in the house all week and haven't had the chance to go out and dress up for something. School was cancelled for me, so I'm in my jammies most of the time just reading and playing video games. Walking to the gym today, I marveled at how amazing the cold felt on my skin. Being shut in all week made me appreciate the fresh air, albeit freezing.

I long for bright sunny days. The days when there's a nice breeze going and it's not too humid. Days when friends come out to have picnics and frolic in the grass, rolling down hills. 

It was one of those days when I found this tiny orange auto lying in the grass, forgotten but beautiful. A faerie must've left it (Sorry, I'm a Spenser addict; I am all for everything antiquated). Camera out, snap. 

It's cold days like today that make me appreciate those sweet, quiet times in the summer.

10 comments:

  1. Love this!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh summer. where art thou? we are having a frosty nights here in san diego. im trying to enjoy it cuz we barely have cold weather. but i can just imaging ure predicament! have a fun weekend love and i hope u find a place where u can enjoy a lil ray of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that nice? I love spending time to myself .. even if it is cooping up in my tiny room and I know this is psychotic but I really like re-arranging my stuff or at least THINKING about re-arranging anyway. It is therapeutic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. summer, I miss you. I can't wait until we are reunited. love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with this so much. Summer is so precious and special to me and this long winter is just jealous that I don't appreciate it as much :) I love the feeling of the sun warming your skin in the summer, I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Idk where my last comment went, I think my internet stop working for a while, anyway I was saying that I'm waiting for spring to come!! and loving your orange car photo
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i cant wait for the summer.
    just going out for a walk is so much nicer when its warm <33
    cute picture :)
    -Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is a cute post. I kind of wish I could just stay in for a week in my jammies. That sounds perfect right now.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organziedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh LOVELY. What a sweet thought, and indeed very Spenser.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥