Spotted Leopard

SDC14885

SDC14886

SDC14891
SDC14896
leopard sweater:DKNY :: heels: Claire's 

That bright sunlight is deceiving. It's way too cold to be wearing open-toed shoes and light sweaters. Trust me, I tried {and failed miserably.} It's been uber blustery despite the rise in temps, which means my hair needs to stay in a bun and layering is still a must-do.

So I must confess something. As you all already know, I am of the fickle sort. The worst kind really. (Imagine the hairiest hobbits in the shire... I would be one of them. I'm not sure where I was going, but that comparison is staying). I know I said I would wait until my hair got longer before I dyed it, but now I am thinking otherwise. From the pics above, I've been thinking that I really do need a haircut/hair color or both. I have tonight free to chill before resuming my writing tomorrow, so I may do something with my locks. We'll see.

16 comments:

  1. eeee, different hair, exciting! :D
    LOVELY shoes !
    you look lovely in your photos, its so nice to see some smiles from a blogger :)
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love it love it love it!!!! I'm like a few more annoying hair days away from a super short cut and some red hair dye...

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! Who cares about the weather, wear em anyway! I can't wait to see you hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, laid back but super chic! Looking forward to seeing the new hair!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's blustery here today, too. I couldn't handle being outside for more than a few minutes.

    I have to agree with Eclectic Flair about your outfit. You've merged casual and chic flawlessly. Love it.

    Oh, and your Harajuku Lovers bag in your previous post is super cuteee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE the sweater! We're totally leopard obsessed. We also want to play with our hair a bit...Hmmmm ;)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Really LOVE this sweater ! I am Leopard Obsessed ! I just got my hair done today but it really just looks the same lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty....love the sweater, really I just love any animal print.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am loving leopard at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the jumper, you look adorable! Gorgeous photos. Thanks for the super sweet comment!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute!! this is my fav outfit of yours hardly seen you with heels!!! cant wait to see your new llock!! I just got mine done 2 weeks ago but just a trim, can never imagine how good your head feels like after getting your hair fix lol
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great blog!

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was so sunny here today, too... but blustery cold! Very deceiving indeed.
    I like your sweater! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need that sweater in my life! It looks so comfy, cosy and is such a classic piece! You look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥