laura wants:: birfday edition


It's my birfmonth and these are what I want. 

1. Downton Abbey Season 3- Ya'llz don't even know how stoked I am for Season 3 of Downton Abbey to finally be airing in the US. I have been keeping away from anything Downton ever since the latest season was out in the UK. I just wanna see the WEDDING! I actually was fine with ending the series with season 2, because I really don't care about anyone else but Matthew and Mary. Ok, maybe Daisy. And Thomas. And the hot chauffeur, Branson.

2. The Hobbit Soundtrack- What can I say? The Misty Mountains song/theme is really catchy. 

3: Cat Ring- The Rogue and the Wolf shop on Etsy have some of the prettiest jewelry I have ever seen with my two eyes. This cute kitty ring is perfectly cute, small, and minimal chic. 

4: Late Night, Glitter heels- I may have to buy these for myself. Though I don't get out of the house much these days, I think glitter would suit walking around the kitchen and my craft room just fine. 

5: Indulge Me Print- I am in love with all of Caitlin Shearer's illustrations. Soft, feminine, naughty, sexy, and elegant they all are. This particular one, Indulge Me, is probably my favorite of them all. 

16 comments:

  1. I love that cute cat ring! Happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat ring! That is so you. Happy Birth Month! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat ring is adorable! These are great wishlist items - a little bit of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to watch Downton Abbey on Sunday. I accidentally read once spoiler for season 3, which was annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I borrow the cat ring and those shoes when you're done with them? I promise I'll give them back...

    Courtney - http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun list! I love the cat ring and the shoes!! I hope all of those items find their way to you for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many good things about the Hobbit soundtrack. I immensely enjoyed it when I was watching the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somehow I haven't gotten into Downton Abbey. I think I need to remedy that.

    I really liked the Hobbit soundtrack too! The music was lovely. And so are those glitter shoes that I may also have to buy for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wish list! And it's MY birthday month too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the new season of downton starts THIS SUNDAY! i can't wait! nice birthday wants laura. mine is next month! hahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday month!! I like the sound of that. Birthday month. I definitely think you're on to something there. A day. Ha! What were we all thinking this whole time?? I think celebrating for a whole month is the way to go from now on. :D I think the glitter heels are a must. They'll brighten up everything you do and I love a good find on etsy. I'll be honest, I haven't let myself start Downton Abbey. I'm afraid if I start, I'll be up for days trying to cram in episode after episode. I know it's inevitable, therefore I will wait till the show is wrapped up and then watch.it.aaaalllllll. Marathon style! Again, Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love Downton Abbey. I already have my DVR set to record the season!! Love that cat ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those things are so you! I hope your birthday month will be lovely, and that all is well with you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shoes are perfect to celebrate your birthday !
    Great 2013 to you !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved The Hobbit too! I've only seen a few episodes of the new season of Downton, (I won't spoil it), but I will have to catch up on the rest soon. The shoes are cute, and look comfortable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you get the cat ring! I've seen that and some other cute ones on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥