Current cosmetic favorites

 A new season means new colors and products to play with! Here are some of my current staples:  
L-R:: Blackheart  Nice peacock:: Ulta Boogie Nights :: Blackheart Razor's edge
I change my nail colors quite often, so I like to have a variety of shades on hand. My favorites are, surprisingly, from Hot Topic. I just love the metallic sheen in these Blackheart skull bottle polishes. They don't stay on as long as higher quality polishes, but I can live with that because these bottles are adorable. Boogie Nights from Ulta is also a surprising favorite. The glitter is an interesting mix of gold with flecks of green, pink, blue, orange, and silver, and it goes with basically everything!
eos lip balm in sweet mint
This is my second sweet mint balm. I cannot believe I actually went through a whole container of lip product! I love eos' non-greasy formula, the sweet minty smell, and I'm convinced that the shape of the container actually impels me to apply balm throughout the day.
NYX matte lipstick in Shocking Pink
NYX lipsticks are my lipkryptonites. Their formula goes on smoothly on my lips, and as a result I have a bajillion of them in my makeup stash. Shocking Pink is my current go-to color because it's bright (but not too bright), a nice mix of snobby and mildly obnoxious, and is a nice, rich contrast to my hair.
Formula 10.0.6- Pores be Pure Skin-clarifying mask
I got this mud mask on a whim and ended up loving it. My skin is really sensitive, and this doesn't irritate me at all. After applying the mask, I can immediately feel my skin tightening, and the smell of strawberries is divine!
Organix moroccan argan oil
I use argan oil on my hair religiously. In between shampoos, I slather the stuff on the ends of my tresses to keep them soft, shiny, and silky. 

What are your current favorites?

18 comments:

  1. A friend of mine bought me the strawberry eos and I am hooked! As a self proclaimed chapstick addict, this is the best. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bottles are adorable!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to try eos and those skull bottles are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skull naipolish? Too cute!! I love it! I haven't tried eos before but I keep hearing good things so I might have to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try that sweet mint balm! Lately, I've been experimenting with a lot of fun nail colors and finding some new favorites for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skull bottles of polish. I'm a total sucker for anything with a skull on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eos lip balm is the Bees Knees! I have the honeydew flavor and I keep in my car so I will never be without it. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that hair oil too :) And I agree, the hot topic nail polishes are so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been considering picking up that hair oil but I have never used a similar product before so I was unsure about it. Those nail polish bottles are so pretty. Looks like I need to run into Hot Topic the next time I'm at the mall.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bright pink lipstick! Wish I can carry off bright colours like that,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your faves! Those skull polishes I LOVE! I love anything with skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! The skull polish bottles are so cool! I've been wondering about the organix line of moroccan oil products... do you use any others like the shampoo or conditioner?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just want the skull ones cos they look kewl :)

    I don't really have favourites, except for my cheapy liquid eyeliner pen from Japan. My gf brought me back another one - yays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous products, the skulls look so cool :) The oil is great for hair, I use those products and it's a must as my hair goes crazy otherwise!! Have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That mask sounds wonderful! I've never even seen it, but will need to keep an eye out. I've just been in a rut of everything lately, haven't polished my nails in weeks and haven't work much makeup since I've come back from vacation. I feel like this might be the step before I keel over and die, lol. I kid. I need to do something this weekend, though :x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That clarifying mud mask sounds great, and I love the teal 'blacheart" nail colour! Love Moroccan oil. :) Enjoy your weekend Laura. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was never tempted by those balms, but going through a whole one! That is promising.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥