Hearts!

faux fur coat: vintage
blue hearts cardigan: Forever 21
black skater dress: H &M
maroon tights: HUE
heart kitten heels: JC Penney (almost a decade ago!) 

I've been dying to wear this cardigan from Forever 21 that I got almost a year ago, but haven't had the chance to because a.) it's cut shorter than I'm used to because b.) it's a size S. And obviously, I'm not a size S. But I purchased it anyway because it was on sale for $5, and more importantly, HEARTS! 

It's such a gorgeous, sunny day today that I chose to spend the better part of the morning running errands so I could bask in the warmth (no matter how skimpy) of the sunshine. Good thing, too, because now I am totally stoked to finish my shop's tax work and get started on a new collection I have planned for the store. 

Speaking of collections, all the bows in my Vintage Garden collection are now listed. Every single one of these darlings is made from either repurposed or vintage fabric, so they're good for the earth! Please check out how Marisa of the Shades of Monet Chronicles is wearing one of them here.  

I hope you have a great plans for the weekend! 


21 comments:

  1. Okay, you need to lend me that awesome cardigan!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute with the beret and the bow, that's a great idea! I haven't gotten the hang of wearing my bows in a non-normal way (normal being over a ponytail holder in my world)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cardigan! The hearts just make me smile! And I would totally have run errands just to bask in some sunshine too. We had sun here earlier today but now it has gone away and rain is on the way. Boo. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is adorable! And the sunshine that is going on in your photo is fabulous. It was warmer for a little while here, but now it seems to be returning to gloom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look faaaab <3 I *love* your style!
    Yes we are def hair sistas ;3
    xxx, Lara
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, do you have a blog button to grab? My blog needs it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute. I totally don't blame you for buying that cardigan despite the size. I've got two cardigans that I WILL wear no matter what size they are, because I quite simply love them. Their colors just make me happy. I have those tights (yeah, I know. And so do about 1/3rd of the rest of the women in the world lol. But in my neck of the woods, I'm the only one who wears them. Knowing there's someone else out there is uplifting.) Those glasses are too cute. I wish I could find some frames like that, that looked good on my super round face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, your heart sweater is so cute! What a great find! I'm loving your entire outfit. Great coat, dress and maroon tights. Glad you got everything done. Have an amazing weekend doll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so so cute and I love the cropped shape of your heart cardigan. Your pink tights are the best and I really like how the contrast with your hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that sweater with hearts. Looks so cute. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cardio looks great on you Laura - I avoid Forever 21 as the sizes are too small but I do love their accessories. And speaking of accessories - how cute is that flower I'm your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES please, I want your cardigan as well! I never have luck in F21, maybe I don't look hard enough. Hope you are having a great weekend so far my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cardigan is super cute and looks great! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty. I absolutely love your cardigan.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've really made the cardigan work for you! After years of wearing too small/short shirts, I'm really scared of too small clothing. I hate the way it pinches.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only $5?! What great buy!! I love it on you and the red tights are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look adorable! and I love your current hair colour, slightly faded. looking great! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have this same sweater! Twinsies! lol I love the way your paired it. I love wearing it with red and white.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥