life lately 003

1:: It's finally gotten warm enough to bust out some sandals. 
2:: The Lemon Jelly Cake is one of those books that just makes you feel good all over after reading.
3:: Mask and glove wearing me, outside painting. You'll have to wait and see what I'm making. :)
4:: All the sweet wonders I've sewn this week. Check them out in the shop :)
5:: I had lunch with my good friend M at the Spicery Tea room
6:: My (oh so freaking delicious) lunch: chicken pecan quiche+ salad+lemon muffin
7:: vintage sale find! Pretty picture for my craft room. via Just Vintage
8:: another vintage find-tea carafes with candle warmers. I love how they look like shmancy Erlenmeyer flasks. 
9:: yet another vintage find- for displaying my business cards!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, that lunch looks delicious! I need to have lunches like that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures! :D I am going to pick up the Lemon Jelly Cake book at the library today. The title sounds so sweet! I cant wait to read it.

    You are so creative with everything. I cant wait to see the project you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that picture Laura! Nice find. Pretty sandals and nail polish. Fabulous lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRASS!! I haven't seen grass since October and probably won't see any until the end of May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea room looks bonkers - I love the walls!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had a tea room nearby, looks cute! Love your vintage finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous sandals! When I saw the photo of you wearing the mask with the compost bin in the background I thought it was operation spring cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I love feel-good stuff (especially books!). Am definitely looking into that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are the donut earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What ARE you making?? Those sandals look perfect for summer! Your tea carafes actually remind me of coffee drips hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see what you were painting outside! And I love all your pictures, so much color, it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mask and gloves you is ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was one heck of a round up! Chicken pecan quiche, what?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh the collage of felt things is so unbelievably freakin cute! and your thrift store tea carafes are very cool! looks like an awesome week

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥