Life Lately 004

All these photos were taken from my phone, so excuse the graininess. Last weekend, I did my first ever show, and this is my table display. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have already seen this, but I've included a couple of other close-up shots below. I wanted something simple but also really fun, and I had been toying around with "tea party" or "whimsical picnic" as a theme, thus the tiered platters and serving trays used as display fixtures.  

Me, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 6:30 in the morning. I was up at 4:00 am, worrying over everything, and so I started tinkering with my blog layout to calm my nerves. (Thus, the new look) I was exhausted after the show, and I literally fell into bed as soon as I got home.   
It's gotten cold again, and the ivy covering these walls haven't sprouted yet. I thought it looked pretty and eerie at the same time. 

Even though the weather is still brisk, the sun has been almost always out, tempting me to go on walks in the park. There is a small river than runs right through the middle of the park, and it's nice to take a break and watch the water and all the geese and duckies that swim in it. 



Walking through an abandoned railroad track in my Chucks.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, the table looked amazing! You should be so proud of yourself - it's awesome.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, hoping you did well and enjoyed your first show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it go? The set-up looks fabulous! I hope you enjoyed yourself, at least, even if it was super tiring! Sometimes that's the best - perfect for a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, your table set up looked great! I love the packaging too. It looks inviting! Great job. Your new layouts always look good. I look forward to what you come up with next! HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table set-up looked great! And your photos are AMAZING. LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tray you have the crochet flowers on. Very tea party and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your table display, looks great and full of so many cute gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, your items are so precious...love the table :)) You create such sweet things. My girls would love your work too, will have to show them soon. I hope you have a super week doll x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little stall is so cute! .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your display is the sweetest Laura! I love the whimsical picnic theme....so clever. Congrats on your first show...here's wishing you many more to come :-)

    That park looks like the perfect little summer spot. I wish it were warm enough here to sit out my the lake right now!

    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your table set up is awesome! I hope the show went well! Love all those outdoor pictures too, isn't it nice that it's finally spring?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your table display was really sweet, Laura! The cake stands and trays were such a nice touch. And how cute is the basket full of plushies?! :)

    What lovely park pictures. It does look like a relaxing place :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your table display is amazing! You did a great job. Beautiful nature photos. It's peaceful and serene. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your table looked amazing! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. your table display looked really great - I hope the show was a success!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo! Exciting! I love the tea party idea. Also, that ivy covered wall is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your first show, that's awesome! Your display looks good enough to eat, I love the tired cupcake display cases! Your neighbourhood looks lovely, so close to nature.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh, that cat mirror??!! i am in love! your table looks so cute, i wish i right there buying everything from you!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your table. It was so adorable. I hope that it was a huge success for you. I started to send you a tweet to ask about how it went but I didn't want to be nosy.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  20. You go girl,I looove it!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You go girl,I looove it!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥