Phoenix Five


I was quite  upset with the turnout of events in the recent Avengers v X-men crossover, that I decided to   make a shirt of my favorite X team to date: the Phoenix Five. And what better way to wear my onomatopoeia bow than by pairing it with this top! Who's my favorite member, you ask? Emma Frost of course, the queen of my ice cold soul.


My husband B was lovely to indulge me to a tapas bar date. Sadly, as yummy as these dishes look, they were underseasoned and overcooked. The giant macaron was fine, but just way to big to enjoy and tasted nothing like pistachios. Still, we had a fun time together, talking and walking and visiting our favorite shops. 

This weekend is gonna be a busy one I think! I have lots of items in my to-make list, and the house is screaming for a thorough cleaning. It finally warmed up enough so I can feel comfortable opening the windows and walking around the house barefoot, so if the lazy bug doesn't bite me, I might actually get a lot done! I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!  




15 comments:

  1. Bummer that the food wasn't as good tasting as it looks! Cause the pictures look amazing!! Your bow is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this haha!
    I need to clean too-UGGGH. And I have a window open today too! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that didn't taste delicious - what a downer. And, side note, you look ridiculously adorable in these photos!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a jasmine macaroon once and it was amazing. And rose, too. Never tried pistachio though. Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, you look too cute! I love your top. Sorry the food wasn't that great. Hate that. I will be cleaning too. Ho hum!!! I washed today. Now vacuuming and dusting and bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lipstick, can I ask what it is? Love the bow as well!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pink looks great agains your hair colour! sorry to hear that the food wasn't good, it did look nice though! ;) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shirt! You're so clever. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sweater is sooooo cool, and the bow goes with it perfectly!! Sorry the food wasn't so good, it sure looks delicious though. I hope you have a great weekend!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun hair-bow. Your life seems so exciting lately.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your bow! it is spring cleaning season. if only I can finally motivate myself to clean the house. =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a bummer about the food :( Still, they photographed nicely. Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Laura, I can't remember the last time I gave the house a thorough cleaning. Now that I'm bed ridden, the Significant Other and the Son do what they can (which is not much, hee hee!) and I have to pretend everything just sparkles. Sigh. I am loving the shoes you're wearing in this post! And once again I must ask, what color of lippy is that? So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥