Vintage Garden Collection

Vintage Garden bow collection available now
I spent most of yesterday with my lovely friend, M, who graciously let me curl her hair and photograph her modeling the bows from my latest bow collection. Thank you so much, M! (I hope the keylime pie and the pile of homemade eggrolls we made were satisfying!) I've had so much fun working on small collections, that I think I'll start doing more of them from now on.

We stayed up pretty late last night, and though I'm feeling fine, I think I might just stay in today and get caught up with some reading. I just finished The Night Circus, which is a fabulous read that I highly recommend. I think I might pick up The Life of Pi again or perhaps try to regain my interest in the Song of Ice and Fire series, though that may take more effort than I want to exert this lazy Sunday.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

14 comments:

  1. those bows look great and so does her hair. sounds like a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so beautiful Laura - really, really great work. And how are you not more into the George RR Martin books? They're crazy good for history nerds (and I speak from personal experience).

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, those bows are fabulous. And I'm so glad you liked the Night Circus; I loved the book. Loved the Life of Pi as well. And, like Courtney, I'm a bit surprised you're not more into the Song of Ice and Fire series; they really are very, very good. I read the first four - just need to get the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. Super cute and vintage... !!! Love all the vintage bow <33333

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection, Laura! The yellow one is so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're enjoying it Laura! They look great! I've heard about that book, the night circus! Thanks for the recommendation. I forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Homemade eggrolls, delicious! The bows are so adorable, I love bows! Yes, Night Circus is good, I also read Life of Pi, then later saw the film recently, as you know! Sounds like you had a nice weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And now you've planted a dream in my head, about sitting while you curl MY hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bow is so lovely!
    i would take a look at the night circus!


    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll preface by saying I'm a blonde, but for a second I was peering at the bows to try to discern the key lime pie print or the egg roll print, until I realized you meant REAL ones. But given your love of quirky and eye-catching patterns, can you blame me??

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥