Moving On Along...

christopher and banks cardigan:: Star Wars pin :: TJMaxx striped peplum top:: 
Forever 21 bodycon skirt:: Target wedges

This could very well be my last post for a while. I don't anticipate a reliable internet connection in our new home until the middle of the July, so any update will most likely be posted on twitter or instagram. :) 

We move tomorrow! And it's finally hitting me how much I'm actually going to miss living here. A week ago, a great friend of mine, M, moved away to Boston, and I actually got weepy when I realized that I couldn't give her a ring anytime I want to hang out and get a quick bite or watch awful tween movies. Over the past few days, B and I have been visiting our favorite haunts and hanging out with the good friends we've been very fortunate to have met and keep over the past six years. It's nice to know that someone as bitchy and awkward as me can still be loved by such awesome people. You all know who you are. I love you all very much. 

I also started revamping my resume and applying for jobs. I am thrilled to be moving to a larger city where there are tons more of options for me. Cross your fingers and send me some good vibes, please! :) Till next post! 

24 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck getting settled and finding a job. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my fingers crossed for you for the move and job hunting! I hope you make some wonderful memories in your new home :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys should just follow M to Boston, then you would be closer (er) (ish) to me! j/k Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving can be so stressful, I hope all goes well. Love the red against the stripes btw and your hair is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, Laura! I know all about job hunt woes, ugh T_T You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. moving and job hunting are very tough! best of luck to you on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Laura!! So exciting all the changes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck doll, enjoy yourself!! I hope you get all moved and can find a job that you enjoy :)) Happy Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the move! I hope you get settled into your new place nice and quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck and congratulations again on the move!!! I'm sure your new home will fill you with new opportunities and beautiful memories. We will miss you and await your return!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty, I really adore that peplum on you, and congrats on the move! Hope you get all sorted soon! Have a wonderful week! x/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah Good luck Laura!! Firstly, your outfit is adorable. You actually sold me on stripes (something I hate) and peplum (something I hate even more than stripes.) How did you do that?? And you look smashing in that red lipstick. I have a red called "tantrum" and I have yet to figure out what to wear it with so that I look that good. Hope you find a great job and really settle in comfortably to your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck good luck on your exciting new adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Moving away is always hard - leaving Connecticut just about killed me, but, then again, so did leaving Canada for Connecticut in the first place! Best of the luck with the move - I'll stay tuned for updates.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with the move and with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck missy!! Hope to have you back blogging soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope the move is all going smoothly and best of luck with the job search! Missing your posts but see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope everyone went smoothly with the move! I've heard good things about St. Louis- one of my very good friends from college is from there :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting about your new chapter in life! That last photo of you is so sassy, I love it! I can't imagine you being bitchy, you're a sweetie in my books :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hate moving! We've been settled in our home for 6 years but there are little to no reasonable teaching jobs for art in our area so might have to move eventually. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope your move goes smoothly! Sorry about your friend moving away too. That really does suck.

    At least you look super pretty here! And patriotic too! I love your blue hair with the striped peplum top.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on the move. I can't think of anything more fun than exploring your new city with your family...so you and B enjoy yourselves! I am sending lots of good job vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥