Cooling Off

Gosh, it's hot! It's been between 90-100F these days, and I'm glad I'm not outdoors suffering in the muggy heat :) I've been cooling off by searching for some cute, handmade iced treats. Check them out:
Dropped Ice Cream Cones- These crocheted wonders are unbelievably cute! I want a whole range of flavors all over my kitchen. They make for super cute fascinators too! 

Popsicle Soap in Orange Creamsicle- I love soap that's shaped and smells like food. Chocolate is my favorite scent, but these popsicles look good enough to eat! 

Ice Cream Scoop hair clip- Twinkie Chan makes the cutest crocheted wonders in the world, and this hair clip is no exception! I love the strawberry one the best.  

Ice Cream Sundae ring in French vanilla- Scrumptious and the perfect accessory for running out to get a scoop!  

Want more ice cream wonders? What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

17 comments:

  1. I love orange creamsicles so these soaps would be amazing! One of my favorite scents ever. The little crocheted ice cream cones are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at popsicle soap...

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are super cute. i think my favorite flavor of icecream depends on the day. mostly, i love mint chocolate chip and jamocha almond fudge (baskin and robins).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute stuff! I love those Dropped Ice Cream Cones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura you just made me hungry!! These are all so cute. I love those soaps! And the crocheted ice cream cones are too cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I feel bad for the poor dropped ice cream cones. That strawberry one looks so sad...adorably sad. :) I'm lovin' that sundae ring too.

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a lot of ice cream flavors. Lemon custard and honey lavender come to mind. And green tea. And good ole' vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I already knew, Larie and I are ice cream twinsies. Except maybe the green tea. That one is all yours!

      Delete
  8. cute post! I wish it was just somewhat warm where I live. It's so gloomy and gray. =(
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many cute things!! I love chocolate anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is too much cuteness in this post. TOO MUCH CUTENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. spumoni is my fave flavor! perfect for a libra, like me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura, I'll take one of all of these! HAHAHA They are the cutest! Can't help but put a SMILE on one's face.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
    Today new post about my Iphone case Just Cavalli

    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are super precious..I love the idea of putting the top cones on for a fascinator, that would be gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet selection - love the popsicle soaps!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥