Laura Wants: Cat Paraphernalia


Yes, I love my cats, and yes, I want them to have the cutest things. I'm particularly excited to get my dandies some bowtie collars. I just have to figure out what colors would suit them best at this point. And for my lady cat I think I'll nab something floral-- like this maybe? What do you think?

Ever since the move, I've been on the hunt for some cute replacement cat beds. Granted I still need to get a couch before I can actually buy said cat beds. I'm totally gushing over the Toasty Pet Bed, though it looks like it's a bit big for our home. Still, I imagine my constant giggling over the sight of cat and butter over bread is (good) reason enough to purchase it.  

How cute are those strawberry catnip toys? I just now realized that I have this obsession with melding cats and food. Ahem, Eat Cat necklace, which is totally customizable btw! How cool is that? 

14 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I don't have a cat, but I borrow Will from my neighbor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I want it all!!!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat bow ties? CAT BOW TIES? That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not a cat person, but i would love that toasty bread with butter bed. HAHAHAHA that is the cutest laura. love this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That toasty bed is SO cute, lol! I love it. When we get real jobs I want to get Dennison a nicer bed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have cats but kinda want that giant toast bed for myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a fellow cat lover, I really like all these things! The necklaces are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh i'm constantly upset i have a severe allergy to cats- just LOOK at how much fun they are! i love the bow tie collars- please share a picture of that once you have them ;)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bowties for cats? Yes! Grumpy Cat cards? Yes! These are all amazing finds. >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the bread bed was for people and was kind of bummed about how SMALL it was because it is not for people at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I had a cat, I'd make it wear a bowtie every day haha!
    Girl, you should make some for your Etsy store!!! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cats always have the most cutest stuff =D haha and cat lovers get to buy them too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are sweet. I'm not much of a cat person, but these are super precious. Have a gorgeous weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg Grump cat! And that giant toast would totally have my two doggies all over it :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥