Specstacular

Though I already have lots of other pairs of specs, I seem to always grab my trusty Warby Parker Sinclairs. I purchased them about 2 years back and have loved them ever since. It's a good thing my prescription hasn't changed! Though my Sinclairs are still in perfect working condition, my new black hair makes me feel like I need some color close to my face. I love WP's aesthetic and mission, so it's not surprising that I headed there first to ogle over all their glasses. Here are my current favorites:





I wouldn't have guessed it, but I love how large, more rounded frames look on my large, round face. Likes flatter likes, I suppose! Now that WP offers prescription sunnies, the world is a lot brighter, (or a lot less bright!) for me. I am crushing on the following:



I'm hoping to get to sample these frames via WP's home try-on, like I did here. I love that they offer that service because I think it's much better than uploading a picture online and trying to guess how they'll really look on my huge head. Aaaaah! if only I lived close to a WP store! And no, this isn't a sponsored post. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Warby Parker and wanted to share them with you. They are absolutely specs-tacular!


12 comments:

  1. Those blue ones are precious! I want them! I have like 5 pairs too and my original WPs that I got years ago still are ones I wear constantly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warby's are basically my go to. I wear my Winston Lunar Fades or my other pair whose name escapes me at the moment. I also just got a pair of sunglasses and I'm in love love love. They have incredible service, are a super awesome price, and they give back to the community!

    The next pair I get will totally be that blue marble wood, I'm obsessed!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see which one you pick!
    XO lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the Watts and Evelyn pairs. I haven't purchased new glasses in what seems like forever because I typically wear contacts but I have been thinking the last couple months that I really need to update my glasses.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that purple, blue and tortoise pair. Sassy little glasses.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! I need new specs but my lenses are SO expensive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need new glasses, too, but I'm so picky about frames...waiting until I have a real job with a great vision plan, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a weakness for buying new frames...and I'm a huge WP fan as well!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for the Mallory blue or the coral ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've heard nothing but great things about them. and cute glasses to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want new specs too. Love the marblewood ones <3
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥