Feline Frock

You've probably seen this adorable cat dress all over the interwebs. I instantly fell in love as soon as I laid eyes on it. The print is too cute to pass up, and the dress is cut in the ubiquitous skater style that every other frock in H&M seems to be drafted with. Not that I'm complaining, especially because I've only found casual skater dresses that fit my particular shape in H&M. Though this particular one is a wee bit snug on the bosom area most likely because of the material. Still! I had to have it in my closet! 
I took my new feline frock for a spin over the weekend, grocery shopping and perusing comic book trades. I scored a few new titles for my library, so I'll be busy reading those for the rest of the week. I also finished Dragon's Crown a couple days ago, so I've switched up characters from the dwarf to the sorceress. It's like opening a whole new barrel of monkeys. I swear, I will be playing this game for a long, long time. 
I've got a busy day ahead of me, especially since I started stocking plushes in the shop. I love drafting patterns and sewing with fleece, so making plushes is really a lot of fun for me. I've also started teaching myself how to paint with watercolors. GAH I am awful when it comes to color, and I'm definitely out of practice with drawing. But it's a lot of fun so far, so I'm sticking to it! 

Cat Dress: H&M :: Bow Wedges: Urban Outfitters:: Rose Clip: handmade, get one from my shop!

♥♥♥
BLOGLOVIN :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST :: INSTAGRAM

23 comments:

  1. Your watercolor was pretty good I thought! Painting is definitely not my thing. I like to use pencils and doing all that shading and stuff.

    This dress is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see how else you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're moving into water colours - that's so cool. As it that dress...which I love!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have not seen this dress before! It is insanely cute and something I feel like I might need in my life. I'll have to see if H&M still has it (especially because I think that might fit over my bump!). You look lovely! I like your tote too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this dress looks too cute for words on you Laura! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like that dress was MADE for you Laura! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura you are busy girl! Reading and painting! WTG! I love your dress. The print is too cute and I love those shoes with it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still really loving that red lipstick :)

    And yes, Tracy is right - that dress was made for you! Super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is definitely a super cute dress! I love it! Kitty themes always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this dress from H&M too a couple of weeks ago! You look so cute! :D I haven't worn mine yet, but I know I will soon!

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fab in your kitty dress :3 I got really taken by the hair clip.. gonna see your shop :3
    xxx,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your new kitty dress!!! It looks soooo cute on you!! I love the shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the feline dress is so cute. I love dresses with this cut. I feel like it is flattering on any body type and I love patterns as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love kitties!!! Hope you had a productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um. This is my first introduction to the cat dress, and I am IN LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! This cat dress is so cute. I feel like it fits your personality and style so well, too. It's so perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok...i was thinking your look was different lately...loving your red lips, which was a nice contrast to your black-rimmed glasses...thinking it was the glasses. but your HAIR is black, lol!! i didn't even realize this in your last few posts! DUH!

    dress is too cute and i love the style. i love those skater dresses, but haven't had a chance to try one yet!

    [oomph.]
    $150 Kohl's Giveaway!
    Brighthouse Baubles Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this dress fits you perfectly! lovelovelove!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this dress!

    Good luck with the watercolors. They're my favorite paints to use, though I could use some practice, too. Keep your progress coming. The little painting you shared the other day was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love watercolors! Your dress is so cute Laura and I think your plushies are adorable. It's really inspirational. I've got a ton of scrap material. I should really do something productive and wonderful with it like you do. Do you just create your designs free style or do you create a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey! I saw this watercolor idea on Pinterest and thought of you. Don't know if you'll like it but thought I'd share it just in case: http://pinterest.com/pin/539798705307541242/

      Delete
  20. LOVE how you've accessorized this graphic print dress with red lips, statement glasses and the hair accessory. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥