Graphic Hand Me Down

I'm in one of those moods where all I want to wear are t-shirts. You have been forewarned. On those many days when I don't take photos of my outfits, I'm most likely lounging about in a tee, usually with a geek print on it. This Star Wars shirt is a hand-me-down from B who shrunk it too much for his taste, but fits perfectly on me. Actually, it was probably my  fault it shrunk, since I'm awful when it comes to laundry. But my awfulness has, this once, played in my favor. Equip one new tee to Laura: check!

A couple weeks ago, I found a Sanrio store relatively close to where I lived, so of course I dragged B to come along and browse buy as much as I could. I was pleasantly surprised that this particular store had Japan-direct merch, and I promptly bought this cute Nyokki and Penne tote! I don't know about you, but I still think Japan designs (which dominated my childhood) are the best Sanrio designs. I'm not so much a fan of the ones found in the US Sanrio website because I think they got the spirit all wrong. 

I also purchased some much-needed stationery sets, though sadly there wasn't much of a selection to choose from. What does that mean? Could it be that there are so many letter-writing people in St. Louis, that Sanrio can't keep them in  stock? Or do letter sets just not sell anymore? It makes me sad to relent to the possibility of the latter.

tee: hand-me-down from B :: tote: Sanrio :: skirt: Forever 21:: bow wedge: Urban Outfitters

I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned. I'm staying in this weekend and working on some crafty stuff for me and for the shop. I can't believe we're halfway through August already! Before you know it, the holidays will be upon us, and it'll be time for coats and scarves! I don't know about you, but I'm eagerly anticipating it!

♥♥♥
BLOGLOVIN :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST :: INSTAGRAM

20 comments:

  1. looking pretty gorgeous, love those sandals, they look so comfy! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous doll, love the sandals too, they are so pretty. Love Sanrio...always such cute things :))) Have a wonderful weekend, I hope you get much done :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I shrunk a couple of my hubby's t-shirts too when we first got married hahaha! It's not hard to do though especially with those kinds of shirts. ;) I think it probably looks better on you anyways haha!
    Happy weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in a t-shirt mood lately as well...it's just too hot not to. Sadly my once awesome t-shirt collection has dwindled to a few choice numbers over the years. Sniff sniff.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tee !!! If you ever get fed up with that tee, it would get a loving home of 2 humans and one iguana in a city apartment in Tampere Finland and we all would wear it :D
    I also wear tees a lot too, almost all the time lol :)
    The tote is very cute :3 The colors are adorable!
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I'm terrible at laundry particulars...everything goes in the machine! T_T I do have a delicates bag, though, which I'm quite proud of, lol. Man, I'm sad.

    ALSO. You must start telling us what lipstick you are wearing in the fashion breakdown, thank you very much. That fuchisa is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Imperial Stormtroopers! I love your tee Laura! I'm a big Star Wars fan. Loved them since I was a little girl. I wish I would've kept those glass Burger King glasses. HAHAHA I love Sanrio and thanks for mentioning the difference. I didn't know. Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend. Take care.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt shrinks his own shirts all the time, but that just means no one could wear them. It's ok, though, because he doesn't have fun geeky shirts, he has weird band shirts that I wouldn't want anyway. So there. Hmph. Lol. That bag is so cute!!! When I was in NY I was just wandering around the HK section in FAO Schwarz and wishing you could be there too because there were so many amazing things! I wanted to go to the Sanrio store, too, but ran out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love spending my time in comfy t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the tee. You have to practically pry me out of tee's. My favorite is my Danger Mouse shirt. If only they made "fashiony" clothes as comfy and fun to wear as tee's. Then I'd be all up in that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are so so cute! I also love your t-shirt! Geek t-shirts are the best kind anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so cute and your shirt so absolutely stunning! Love the print!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been in the t-shirt mood for quite awhile now. Not necessarily printed ones, either. Gimme a nice solid color and I'm a happy gal. Haha. It's a bummer that this particular tee shrunk so B can't wear it, but you're certainly rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If invitation is from some near good friends or family members then you definitely have liberty to put on tiny revealing dress. But nonetheless usually do not display as well substantially because it sends incorrect information in official events. If you're invited for any official dance celebration, practically nothing is much better choice that complete Chiffon A-line V-neck Long Sleeves Ruching Waist Beading Floor-length Evening/prom Dress. If it's a small business celebration, knee duration skirt paired with shirt and blazer around the prime is great apparel to become worn. As a result based on just how much official the event is put on official dress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your new bag! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your tee is TDF! love the print!
    great bag as well but sorry I was totally smittened by your tee.

    xx
    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have been living in my tees lately, too! so darn hot here! my son would love your shirt...he's so into star wars (leogs)!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooooo good! I love seeing how people style tees cause I have so many I love but can never style!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥