Hank Co

Possibly my favorite tee of all time is this Hank Co. shirt I got from the Venture Bros Shirt Club. I'd been wanting one forever since Hank (re)opened his business, offering a cafe, groceries, notary, and Private Eye services in Season 4. Holy hell, one of my favorite episodes ever. I have been wearing this tee everywhere, pretty much non-stop ever since I got it last month. It makes me feel so "Go Team Venture." 
My neighborhood is pretty close to The Hill, the Italian part of St. Louis, so B and I often venture out and explore the excellent food places in that area. I had a huge hankering for ravioli, so it was fortunate that we found Mama Toscano. I ordered the toasted ravioli and B had the meatball sandwich (not pictured, already eaten.)
So it's only been about a month since I dyed my hair black, but the color is already fading, and some of the green is showing through. I quite like it! It's only noticeable under the sunlight and gives my tresses a serpentine sheen. 
OH EM GEE. I am so happy I snapped a photo of these chips before I ate them because they are amazing. And hilarious to boot. If you've never had them, you must seek them out! I tried looking for them online, but the website printed on the bags is dead, and they're not available on Amazon! There are a few more flavors available, accompanied by the most entertaining packaging, but I can't buy them online! Mama Toscano carries these 2 flavors, so I'll definitely be back for more even just to nab some. 
One other thing I've been wearing non-stop is my red lipstick from Lush. It's such a wearable red! And definitely dresses up anything I wear it with. I mean, c'mon, I know I'm wearing a t-shirt. But with this red lippie, I'm wearing  a T-Shirt. 

♥♥♥
BLOGLOVIN :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST :: INSTAGRAM

11 comments:

  1. Love the shirt, and that toasted ravioli looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tee, I was just reading on Lush about their lippies, I need to go in there and get some things. This food looks too good :))) Have a sweet day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red lipstick is your THANG, girl. You look fabulous! Dresses up a T perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in red lipstick! Wearing lipstick makes me feel so much better and more pulled together, even when I am feeling crappy. The Rap Snacks are hilarious! Enjoy your weekend Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your red lip!! =)
    Those chips...hahah...I have got to find me some!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious and delicious things are my favorite...and those look side-splitting. Also, your hair looks totally amazing (what else is new?).


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, that tee looks great on you and you can wear the hell out of a red lipstick (always looks good on you). Rap Snacks! I've seen everything now. HAHAHA You can buy them and flip them on eBay! HAHAHA That ravioli looks good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair has a serpentine sheen! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good things in this post: serpentine sheen! toasted ravioli! rap snacks?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I've heard of Rap Snacks, but I didn't know they still made them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this red lipstick on you and I am dying to get some bright colors going throughout my hair. Imagine if they made glitter hair dye?! I'd die. You look adorable love and I hope you find these Rap Snacks. Don't you hate when you find a snack you love and it then becomes impossible to find?!

    <3Rachel

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥