Plush Mania

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I have been immersed in making new plushes for the shop. I don't really blog about my store here anymore (I usually post on facebook), but I thought I'd share with you some of the new stuff I've just created. Because, well... THEY'RE insanely hilarious and cute. At least to me they are! 
First up are these huggable versions of Sly Pete, the best selling item in my shop. I've had a lot of requests for a larger plush form of the fox (I have a small one here) so this is what I came up with!
I've been wanting to create a cat plush for the longest time, but just never had a clear vision of what they'd look like until I started looking through my fabric scraps. I love printed fabric and wanted to incorporate it into the plush, soooo voila! A longish sausage form of a cat and printed fabric! These sausage kitties make me laugh!
Lastly, I present: The Toaster Pastry Bunnies. OMG I love them. They're delicious and soft! I wish I knew more toaster pastry color combos so I could make a whole herd to fill my shelves with!

I have a few more ideas sketched out that I need to draft into patterns, make up a prototype, and adjust. I'll definitely post them up when I'm done!

♥♥♥
BLOGLOVIN :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST :: INSTAGRAM

19 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the little foxes. You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are insanely cute!!!!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How insanely cute, love those cat ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah they are all so cute!!! I think I need one of those foxes for my baby boy, I love foxes. Seriously you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove them :3!! The bunny looks like iPod xD
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so adorable! I love the The Toaster Pastry Bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those foxes are so so so cute! You are so talented

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The toaster pastry bunnies are SO adorable. Squeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura!!! They're so cute!!! I can't tell you any of my favorites because I love them all. I can just imagine your home full of them :D I can't wait to see the new ones. By the way...I'm back! I MISSED YOUR BLOG! *virtual hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sausage cats! <3

    Your plushes are so cute, Laura! I can't wait to see what else you whip up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the toaster pastry bunnies, but I LOVE the sausage cat. It just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the foxes! Those pastry bunnies are really cute too. I wouldn't mind a pastry travel pillow :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww so cute! i wish i can make some plush toys myself. i am still in the process learning how to use my sewing machine! hopefully i can make some cute ones like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these, the foxes and pastry bunnies are fantastic...very talented you are :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with the Fox one! I think I'm gonna have to ask Ron to get me that. LOL

    Jan Loves

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those plushies are soooo cute! Sly Pete plushie! <3

    Jess
    Armed With Style

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥