Cat Portraits

Ya'll asked for them, so here there are: pictures of Kitty. Kitty. and Kitty.
 This here grey cat is Flash, aka the snobbiest of all cats. Actually, he's just snobby to me. He's B's cat through and through, and sings him an aria every. single. night. 
This sleepy mess is Choco, the cat. She's a delightful ball of incessant meowing and endless cuddles. She plops wherever she pleases and demands everyone's attention. 
Lastly, we have Master Pandaemonium, named after the perpetual soul seeker Marvel villain of (almost) the same name. We call him Pandae for short, and he's a rambunctious hellhound, but is too cute to stay mad at. And he knows it. 

♥♥♥
BLOGLOVIN :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST :: INSTAGRAM

14 comments:

  1. Eeep!!!! I'm swooning - I wish I could cuddle your cats!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitties! They are so cute. It's funny how cats have so many different personalities. Love their names too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! They're all freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KITTIES!!! I want to cuddle them all!! Master Pandaemonium looks like a trouble maker though! But seriously, they are all adorable. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at the singing cat hahahahaha! They are all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew you had so many kitties - what cuties! Love the colouring of Mr P, he looks a handsome chap indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KITTIES. Kitty singing is strange to me, but I've only had dogs (and birds). Dennison isn't very vocal, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give me CHOCO! HAHAHA All of them are super cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. their looks totally match their personalities!! flash does look like a snob, choco looks sweet and cuddly, and Pandae looks like a rascal, lol!! i am totally allergic to cats, but they are cute to look at!

    [oomph.]
    Nordstrom Giveaway!
    Sephora Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello pretty kitties! They're all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute! I wish I could have kitties too but I'm allergic :P ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, all the babies are so cute.

    <3Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all soooooooooooooooooooo cute! I'm sure you know by now how obsessed I am with cats, and it makes me so happy to get to know your babies!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥