Damn good weekend

Don't mind the dorky grin and the makeup-less face. That's how I roll during the early hours on Saturday. I always seem to forget how cold 65F really feels like because even though I was aware of it, I still only wore a thin cardigan over my shirt. It's a good thing I decided to put on this scarf before walking out the door! It served more than its intended purpose of adding some color to my almost monochromatic outfit. 

I have been waiting months to be able to wear this Cat-rimony tee again (check out how I wore this tee, winter-style here). I know it's silly, but I didn't think it appropriate to flaunt my love for scarf-wearing cats until it was chilly enough for everyone to appreciate it. And I'm sure the people in the market did as I stuffed my face with a honey lavender scone while perusing the stalls. 
Apart from stocking up my fridge, I also spent the weekend ogling at the collections of the St. Louis Art Museum. You guys, I love the art museum. I was there for three hours and didn't even come close to exploring the first floor! I'll be back multiple times for sure! Afterwards, B and I had a very satisfying English lunch and also drove around new neighborhoods. We capped the weekend with video games and comics and books. I also finished working on some orders and stocking up the shop with more cold weather items. It was a helluva damn good weekend. 
Cat-rimony tee:: Modcloth :: bodycon skirt, cardi: Forever 21:: 
Chucks:: Teal circle scarf: selfmade
Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had an awesome weekend and that cat shirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tee and I love that you don't wear it unless it is chilly enough for everyone to wear a scarf.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great & I'm glad to hear the weekend was fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled that scarf weather is back - and you look super fall adorable!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeking out over your shirt! Seriously love it!!! I'm glad you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like an awesome weekend! I love that tee! That is the cutest!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a damn good weekend! :) I am in love with your shirt, and that scone looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I agree with you, I would feel odd wearing scarf kitties on a shirt if it was not scarf weather. That said, I still love that shirt. I'm also jealous of your ability to go out on weekend mornings. If I get Matt going by 3pm, that's a victory. I suppose I could just go out on my own, but that kind of bums me out for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for damn good weekends! I spent mine watching all of Breaking Bad and not moving or doing anything else haha! Kind of excited to actually WALK today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a nice weekend that you had Laura! I love lavender scones, and biscuits. I made some about a month ago ... obsessed! You look cute and relaxed. :) Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1st, I like your "dorky make up free look" :3. 2nd, the lavender scone sounds interesting ;0! i wish I could try dat! 3rd, I'm happy you had a good weekend. I love art museums too :3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. damn good weekends are the best. love your shirt- too cute! and that scone is making my mouth water haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HONEY LAVENDER SCONE. OMG. All of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Perfect weekend to recharge and get ready for the week ahead! Love your cat shirt, too cute!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent weekend, indeed, laura! i enjoyed mine too--in the mts and apple picking!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha oh my goodness stop it with that tee- it made me SO HAPPY. seriously, adorable. and i can't really grasp how chilly 65 is either- I keep going outside tightless and then trying to dodge pneumonia as i walk the streets. we need to wise up. also, how is that lavender flavor? I was always scared to try it because i imagined it to be too floral.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that tee and OMG, a honey lavender scone sounds perfect right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want that shirt. It's too cute! I followed the link and they're saying it's not available any more and I think a part of my heart sort of died. :( Guess I'll have to live vicariously through your cuteness while you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute shirt, I totally love it :) And, that scone looks super delicious! ♥

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥