eShakti 2013 Fall Favorites

1:: 2:: 3

eShakti just launched their Fall 2013 collection, and I am swooning over the gorgeous, rich colors and cinched cuts of their dresses. I mean, how vampy is that Peter Pan collar frock with the creamy lace piping? And the Candy Dots sheath dress is simultaneously sweet and sultry! I can definitely imagine wearing it with some black tights and a bright red lip. And get a load of that collar in the Vintage Houndstooth dress, totally giving a chic, cape-like, "I've just gone hunting" look to the frock. 
1::2::3

I'm also majorly loving these three swanky skirts, especially the Embellished Blooms skirt with the pretty floral and bird print on the hemline. I've never worn a front pleated skirt cut like this, so it'll be interesting to see how that works with my silhouette. A-lines, though, are gorgeous! and I can't get enough of these black and white ones! How I haven't gotten into the whole chevron trend is still beyond me, but this Chevron Stripe skirt looks like one that'll fit right in my closet. And I'm imagining a sleek outfit comprised of a sheer black pussybow top paired with this Stripe Trim poplin skirt. Elegance! 

Check out all the complete Fall 2013 collection here and let me know what your favorites are!

♥♥♥
BLOGLOVIN :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: PINTEREST :: INSTAGRAM

10 comments:

  1. That first dress with the piping is just insane - I want!!!!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, Laura, now I want to go shopping. I've never shopped from these etailers like eShakti and ASOS because I'm afraid about fit and stuff - is it a massive hassle (and/or expensive) to return items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually returned anything from eShakti before because I've had really good experiences with them. I do recommend going with the custom fit and supplying them your measurements because I think it's totally worth it!

      Delete
  3. the skirts are super cute! i especially like the chevron stripes one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those skirts are adorable!! I've been wanting to try eskakti bc I like the idea of custom fitting and adding the elements you want

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...am swooning over it all :)) I will have to go and have a peek now...love these :)) I think you'd look marvellous in them all too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I am so excited for their fall collection. It's been awhile since I have ordered from them. I love the dress with the peter pan collar especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm loving those skirts. eShakti really comes out with some amazing things.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is dangerous. Now I'm shopping on their site and everything is so tempting! I agree with you about those gorgeous rich colors. But my favorite thing here is that last skirt! It's PERFECT.

    May the Force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥