A Different Monogram: An Onecklace Product Review

I am really excited to share with you this gorgeous ring that Onecklace graciously sent me. I know customized jewelry isn't a new concept, and yes, I know I'm always late to the trend party. But! how unique is this cutout design? I love the Art Deco font and the minimalist approach to this ring's design in contrast to the loopy, cursive cutouts that are ubiquitous in the blogosphere, and aren't just my style. I was thrilled to find that Onecklace offered a monogram design that I actually liked and want to wear everyday. 
This sterling silver cutout ring was speedily shipped (It took only under two weeks) and came in a gift box that I honestly didn't care for especially because it got banged up during the shipping process. But, the ring was safe inside and took my breath away instantly. I've worn it a lot in the last couple of weeks, and I am surprised as how easily it conforms to different styles. It can looked modern, dressy, or casual. It's definitely a unique and versatile monogram design!
You can get a personalized ring like mine from www.Onecklace.com, where you can choose between sterling silver or gold. They also offer monogrammed necklaces, earrings, and bracelets if those are more you're type of jewelry to flaunt your name with ;)

*This sterling silver cutout ring was sent to me by Onecklace to review. As always, all opinions are my own. 
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love it - that design is great!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too hate the curvy font designs that so many monogrammed items have. This one is different and unique! Love the bold look it gives.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I also like the array of fonts you can get name necklaces in. I toy with getting one sometimes, but so far have preferred to stay anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so "you" Laura! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monogrammed ring is stunning! Love to have something personalized!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the design. it is definitely unique! i don't wear rings much but wanna see what else they offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the design, and how it's not immediately obvious that it's initials.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super cute!! I'm generally not too big on monogramming, but I love the abstract deco design. Btw: how fun is it to get free stuff from companies?!?! Blogger perks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is SO cute, i love monogrammed pieces and this one is so unique. at first i didnt even think those were letters- it's so very modern and i like how clean cut it is :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! It's really neat how it's not so obviously initials. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I really like that! I've been after some new rings!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥