Platforms and Frocks

1:: 2:: 3:: 4:: 5:: 6:: 7:: 8::9

If I could only wear two pieces of clothing forever and ever, I would choose platform heels and short dresses in a heartbeat. A late night cuppa has kept me up until the wee hours perusing ASOS, lusting for these beauties! Especially those velvety, quilted heels! Swoon! I am severely lacking in the printed dress department, and I think Nishe has some of the cutest ones around! I spotted a cupcake print, a goldfish print, and a very cute star one as well! With the colder temps on the way in, I think deeper hues are in order. Can't you just love that wine colored, rose print dress with grey thigh-hi socks and a huge cardi? And check out the Roman armor-esque look of the burgundy skater! Very Julius Caesar, no?
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the plaid platforms! A little nod to my younger grunge days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this is perfect, I love platforms and dresses...perfect perfect, I'd be wearing them right along with you ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those velvet babies are nuts - I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love Asos. I can't wear stuff like this though I wish I could! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pics - I really like the plaid shoes, the rose print dress and the animal print dress! I will just have to lust after them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeek so cute. I need more dresses, and I want some platform shoes, now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dresses and heels! I love #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The goldfish dress! Thank goodness it doesn't come in my size because I am trying to save my money right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love printed dresses and that rose one is so great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh! I'm dying for those dark navy quilted platforms! I need them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These dresses are so adorable. They would be perfect for the Fall.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love number 7, such a fabulous printed dress. I completely agree it would look so good with a great cardigan, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you on this. Totally. <3

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥