Crazy dress lady

Are you ready for a slew of work outfits? Because that's what you're about to get. I'll tell you now, they're mostly dress-based because dresses are a no-brainer for me especially during the groggy period between breakfast and hustling to get on the highway when I pick out what I'm wearing for the day. 

It's a good thing I picked up this cat dress from Target a couple weeks back. The adorable kitty print and delicate shade of blush immediately caught my eye, but it was the fit that really won me over. Wearing pinks make me feel so girly, so naturally, I slipped on these bow kitten heels. But I threw on my leather jacket to balance out the whimsy with a bit of edge as well as Black Dahlia from OCC for my lips. 
Target cat dress:: Back Rivet jacket:: HUE tights:: JC Penney kitten heels::
gifted Hobbit door necklace:: OCC lip tar in Black Dahlia
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Bring on the work outfits! I am looking forward to seeing how you style your office attire. The bright tights are so fun and those shoes just make me so happy. They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh the cat dress! I want it, but I don't think any of the sizes would fit me. I can't wait to see more outfits, you always look so cute even when you're rushed to put something together. I swear I could have 3 hours to get ready and can't even come up with anything remotely as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, that dress is awesome - I'm so jealous!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dresses are a great choice for work! And you always have such cute ones! I adore this cat dress. I can't wait to wear my cat dress again when I'm no longer pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited tights season is back, and now I want to add this color to my collection :)
    matters of merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! It's awesome that you can stay true to your style and don't have to wear a suit or anything like that every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness! Looooove the OCC liptar shade. It couldn't get any more perfect than it is on you. The leather jacket is the perfect tough touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit, laura! the colored tights are such a fun element. i wish it were cool enough to wear stockings and tights here...there are so many fun colors and textures to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pop of color with the tights, it's so fun!

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this outfit, it's amazing! I need tights this shade love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress is adorable and i love the shade of your lip color! and the name of it is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This shade of lip tar looks awesome on you! I think it works perfectly with your cute new cat print dress. I really like the purple tights and adorable bow shoes too. This whole outfit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These color tights are giving me life, I need to take some chances with color, I wear way too much black. I'm loving this entire outfit actually. I saw this cat print dress at Target but was pretty bummed because I knew it wouldn't fit me. As much of a crazy cat lady that I am, I still don't own anything cat print, that is a freakin travesty of epic proportions.

    <3Rachel

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥