Graze Box review

Though I'm not big on the subscription box trend, one box I have been wanting to try for a very long time is Graze, which was introduced to me by loads of UK bloggers. I love the idea of getting 4 different, healthy snacks 1-2 times a month, and perusing through their options, I found loads of intriguing flavors I wanted to try. I was extremely excited when they finally started delivering to the US, but was disappointed when I found out that getting them were "by invitation only." I scoured the interwebs for an invite, but ended up always being too late. So I added my info to the waiting list then tried to get Graze out of my mind. A few months later, I finally got an email notifying me that I could finally get a Graze box and that my first box would be free! So yeah, I jumped on the opportunity!   
After registering online, I was prompted to poke around the site a little bit and rate snacks based on their descriptions. That way, they can better gauge what my palate craved and send me yummy-to-me treats! I spent about 10 or so minutes browsing and rating, then I sat tight and waited 2 weeks for my first box. AND WHAT A BOX IT WAS! What you see in this pics is pretty much what the whole package looked like. All 4 snacks came inside a very sturdy, 100% biodegradable box. And when I opened it, there was a cute welcome note with bits of info about the box and my subscription.
Here are the 4 snacks I got in my first box: Herby Bread Basket, Sour Cream and Onion Cashews, Chili & Honey Almonds, and Super Berry Detox. I'm more of a savory snacker, so  I'm glad that all my items weren't too sweet. I thought I'd do a review of each pack since they're all so widely varied. 
Let's start with Herby Bread Box, which is my least favorite out of all the snacks. This has basil flavored mini "baguettes", garlic croutons, and oregano rice crackers. Though I liked flavors together, my mouth was so dry after a couple of bites. I don't like crunchy bread all that much to begin with <-- I know, call me a blasphemer. Good thing about Graze is that I can just opt not to ever get this ever again. 
My favorite snack pack is this! Chili and Honey Almonds. You guys, I love the combination of spicy and sweet, and these nuts pack a punch! They're even spicy to who douses everything in spice. But they're sweet and crunchy too. The pack contains a very generous amount of almonds, and it was so hard to keep myself from finishing it in one sitting!  
My second favorite snack was this pack of Sour Cream and Onion Cashews. Yes, I love flavored nuts. And yes, I did just say that I love flavored nuts. 
Lastly is Super Berry Detox, which is a blend of dried blueberries, cranberries, goji berries, and green raisins. I tried eating them one by one, but it's so much yummier when you meld all the flavors together in one bite! Yummers. There's no added sugar, so it's all fruity sweetness.

If you're interested in trying out Graze, I have 4 Invitation Codes up for grabs! Type in X1W3H4QKP , get registered, and you'll get your 1st and 5th box free! They're only $6 (including shipping) each, and you can choose how frequently you receive these boxes. 

Have you tried Graze? What are your favorite snacks?
Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. I was going to try this...but my husband talked me out of it - he doesn't like to spend money, haha. I may try it in the new year after I have my pile of things to review done. Am glad you enjoyed it though, all of it looks yummy :) I love snacks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! I love savory snacks, too, and it's great that they let you customize a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard of this recently, a friend of mine was talking about it on Facebook. It seems like kind of a good idea actually and a way to try different healthy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so close to trying out Graze myself. The real problem is, I don't snack lol. I've developed a real love/hate relationship with food. The convenience of not having to think about what I should eat next is super appealing with the Graze box though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not surprizedyourmouthwas dry as I hadto trash the overly-saltedaka as not really healthy snacks as they were too PROCESSED for me Tip: lookup the ingredients prior to receiving the first box& trash! This ensures you get a nr perfect box:-)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I love you. I have been trying to get a code to work foreeeeever and your did. I am not a snack person but honestly I think I need to be because I know I don't eat breakfast or lunch so I am probably overeating at dinner most of the time. Brining food to work is hard, though, with no way to refrigerate or heat things (I don't trust the cleanliness of the appliances and won't use them)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen these sorts of things and have been curious about them. They make some for doggies, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried Graze but they sure look yummy and healthy! I really like that! I should really start eating more healthy snacks!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't really been in to the subscription box trend either but this sounds like one I would definitely like. I have been eating healthier lately and am always looking for new options.

    My current favorite snacks are baby pickles, 2% string cheese with pretzels, huge apples with peanut butter, "fried" bananas, and popcorn.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what a coincident! i just got a trial coupon and was wondering about it. with your review and recs, i'd definitely try this service. i'm not very creative when i grocery shop, so this would be a nice change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these little cute boxes are so fun. I've not even tried or heard of this one. I have tried a detox drink mix subscription though, but finally decided that making my own as better. Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing. x/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omggg I lovelove healthy snack! The
    parcel looks neat and clean and I
    love your choice of food c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. graze boxes, YUM! My favourite packets are the ones with berries!!! I also love their flapjacks! Loove that they've invented this super cute and healthy snacking option!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I ever get one of those, I feel like I would eat all of them in one sitting! They all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why is it so long before they send email, i put my email in but who knows ,they could have a competitor to pop up if they keep taking forever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why is it so long before they send email, i put my email in but who knows ,they could have a competitor to pop up if they keep taking forever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. first time to catch your blog. I'm from the Philippines! your blog title caught my attention. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can use my code: BRYANS4PP GOOD FOR your 1st and 5th BOX FREE!
    or click: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BRYANS4PU

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just got 4 more new codes! FriendCode: BRYANS4PB
    Your 1st and 4th box will be free!

    This second box has been amazing, I am loving Graze

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥