Stop

I'm still adjusting to the whole 40 hour work week, and most days, I find myself plopped in front of the television watching episode after episode of Breaking Bad after dinner. (I'm on Season 4... getting to the end quickly!) I've been sneaking a bit of blogging while vegged out on my couch, and during the weekends, I have to remind myself to just stop, relax, and go outside. The weather has been such a delight lately with the cooler temps and the gorgeous sunsets, so I've taken to exploring more of the city by foot.  
This color blocked dress is actually one of my favorites, but I don't wear it that often because of the uber revealing, strapless neckline. The last time I wore it was last winter, still under a warm jacket, but without much else. (It was a really weird winter) This time, I added a shirt, tights, plush socks, and a scarf because sheesh it's cold, yo. 
Charlotte Russe dress:: GAP tee:: Chinese Laundry plush socks:: Urban Outiftters booties::
selfmade scarf:: Forever 21 necklace:: OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. You look marvellous, love the green colour. I agree, weekends need to be chilled out and relaxed. I used to blog on weekends and then stopped, I think about it now & I just feel it was crazy, haha. We need to relax and unplug or along with work, we'll just go bonkers!! Have a gorgeous weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Dhalia looks so nice on you!!!! I totally am banning myself from starting any new tv shows that have been on more than a couple of episodes because I do the same thing, I just sit there and watch it for hours as life passes by. I did it with Nip/Tuck and then again with Pretty Little Liars. Oh and Orange is the New Black. Damn you Netflix...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute dress - I love it with the cardi and scarf as well. And chillin' out with Breaking Bad seems like a perfect way to spend down time to me!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute dress. I love the necklace poking out under the scarf too! An oh Breaking Bad, how I love thee. I want to go back and watch the entire series start to finish now that it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the weather has been nice over where i am as well. it's getting a bit darker earlier but i'm able to squeeze in and have longer late evening strolls. need to enjoy that before it really gets cold. hope you get lots of rest over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute dress! I'm glad you've been enjoying the fall weather. I know I definitely have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that scarf :D And man, I feel you. Sometimes I really want to wear an item of clothing but it feels far too daring, and I don't know why I even own the damn thing. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a cute dress! I don't like really revealing items either-makes you feel so self conscious the whole day, or you're pulling it up so you don't have a wardrobe malfunction lol!
    I MISS BREAKING BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you layered up this dress! The shirt works really well underneath it and your scarf is so cute too.
    I have that Black Dahlia lip tar too and I think it's such a pretty color for fall. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss you finding a job? What/where are you working? Beautiful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous <3
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute look honey! Good luck on adjusting, I know it can take some time :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have yet to watch Breaking Bad and your boots are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the stop sign is pretty cool! it is puff jacket weather here in SF but nice to see you enjoying the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look adorable, really like the colour of your hair! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥