Thanksgiving Super Sale!!!! 50% off!

I'm shopping the sales in my jammies, and so should you! To celebrate 2013 and to show my appreciation for all your awesomeness, I'm having a super super SUPER sale at the shop of worldly delights! From now until Monday, December 2, everything in the shop is 50% off using the code THANKYOU during checkout! 

Get some cute presents, stocking stuffers, and even ornaments for your family, friends, and even yourself :) I'll be adding and restocking items all throughout the weekend (stuff is selling out quickly!) so keep on checking! 

Shop now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I'm SO BUMMED that I spent all of my money already. D: I want to scoop up a sausage cat plush! Oh well, I'll buy one once I have spending money again!
    Also, everything you make is too adorable. I love everything in your shop!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥