Twin style: H&M cat dress with The Mow Way

You guys, I am brimming with excitement as I type this post since it's a collaborative effort with one of my favorite bloggers, Alice from The Mow Way! I've been reading her blog for a while now, and I adore her love of color, her enviable shoe collection, and her adorable pet piggy, Paris! I was thrilled to the moon when she proposed we do a post about one of my favorite (and one of her favorites too!) dresses in the word: the ever adorable cat dress from H&M!

For this post, we thought we'd style the dress for work.  I am so lucky to work in a lax office that allows me to wear large prints and lots of color. This cat dress makes me all sorts of happy, so I naturally paired it with happy colors-- pistachio green and rose pink! And for extra good luck, I wore my wishbone necklace!
Here's lovely Alice's outfit! Don't you think she's just the adorable-est? I would steal every piece of clothing in her wardrobe if we lived close enough to each other! Check out her blog post about her outfit here!
Cat dress from H&M :: ASOS Mary Janes:: Target mint tights:: GAP rose cardigan::
Susan Harbourt wishbone necklace from Vintage Karma::  OCC lip tar in Anime



Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. SO CUTE are you both! I could never pull off this, but the both of you do it really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both are adorable!! I love this dress, so sweet!! You both styled it brilliantly!! Marvellous doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both rock, cute n unique style!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool collaboration - and you both styled the dress so awesomely!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the way you both styled the cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Both are very different. I actually can see my bff in her outfit and me in yours. Mostly those tights. I have been looking for them at Target foreeeever, but they only ever have the footless ones in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are both so cute! I love that dress - might have to put it on my wish list for post baby. I love me some H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the colour of your tights. I'm such a fan of cat prints. I have an abstract cat printed dress that I've been wearing lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are both super adorable! I'm really loving your mint tights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit is adorable, I love how you styled it with the mint tights and those shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute dress! I love how you added some extra color to the look. Those tights are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's the post with the pink lip! I am such a creep, haha.

    I kind of regret not picking up this cat dress. I don't go for statement prints a lot but I really like this one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look so lovely! I'm bummed that my size has been sold out for a long time on the website because it's such an adorable dress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The print on this cute dress is fantastic fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a sweet dress and it looks so good with the warm pastel-y colors!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥