Counting Sleeps

You guyzzzzzzzzz! Four more sleeps until Christmas! I have always celebrated by having a yummy dinner and opening presents when the clock strikes midnight on the 25th, so I count 4, not 5 sleeps! I have all my gifts either sent off or under the tree, so I'm spending a well-deserved weekend off prepping for our Christmas meal and enjoying some free time with B!

I wanted to show you all our first ever real tree! Since we had to throw out all our ornaments damaged by the flood, I had to purchase new ones for this year. It's looking a bit on the skimpy side, but I look at it as an opportunity to build a collection! 
Speaking of collections, it looks like I'm amassing quite a collection of--dare I say it?-- booties.  I nabbed these red wonders at Urban Outfitters when they were having their sale last weekend, and I cannot get enough of them. If you're wondering why they look like they're wrinkled from being worn oodles of times, you are right! They're just that fantastic!
I hope you are planning a relaxing weekend. Or if you have some shopping still to do that you get it all done quickly so you can enjoy friends and family! 
Target dress:: Steve Madden socks :: Deena & Ozzy booties
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Love everything, especially the boots! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cute little Christmas tree! & I like your polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for being done with your shopping and everything. Your Christmas celebration sounds like a lot of fun! And being able to build an awesome ornament collection will be fun. I swear I probably have enough for a whole tree already (from gifts over the years) and I don't even have my own house so I may miss out on accumulating a collection picked by me.

    But anyway, you're definitely getting an awesome collection of ankle boots. I absolutely love the color of these. I bought a pair in a similar color a couple months back and I love them. Yours look so cute and comfy. Your pink dress is adorable with the polka dot blazer too. Such a cute color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute n pretty!


    Enjoy the season:-)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo! I have 5 sleeps left myself. My family would be ok just opening things on Christmas Eve, but I am stubborn. Christmas Eve is for watching Christmas movies and eating an entire ring of cocktail shrimps. Hope you and B have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tree!!! I'm such a sucker for a good Christmas tree. And those booties are pretty sweet as well - they look comfy and I love that they're colored rather than being the typical black.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww your booties are very cute. I would live in booties if I could. I too am rebuilding my ornament collection. I don't even know what's happened to mine. But I'm taking solace in the fact that I now have a much more definitive refined sense of style so surely, it will be all good in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole outfit, especially the dress and the knee socks. I need to find a way to wear knee socks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The booties are really great like you say!! And I LOVE the combination of knee socks, heels and a dress/skirt, reminds me so much of when I was in school hahah:) And your tree look so great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your boots are rockin! love love them! and yay for a real tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning doll!! Christmas is so close, so excited!! I have lots of wrapping to do still :))))) xx

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥