FAQ

DKNY sweater:: thrifted silk shirt:: Madden Girl booties:: eBay scarf:: 

At least once a week, a different person asks me the same question: "Laura do you even own a pair of pants?" Now, I know that ya'll know that I have more than a couple pairs, but I also know that you know how I feel about things that separate my legs. But every once in a while, I do bust out them trousers especially when I know I'll be having a really busy and active day. 

In other news... It's Christmas Eve! And I have the next couple days off! I totally plan on spending these precious days with B, having as much fun as we can. I wish you and yours the very best of holidays! 

xoxo, Laura
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Well despite your dislike for them, trousers still look nice on you. I totally get what you mean about not liking them, though. I don't have the same hate with (most) tights or leggings, but anything that is not stretchy makes me cranky.


    Happy Christmas again to you and B! Thanks for being my blogging buddy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cassy! Stretch is my friend too ;) Merry Christmas to you and yours! I'm so happy we found each other in the interwebs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. PANTS! :P
    Merry Christmas to you and B! Thank you for the Christmas card lovely! I hope you got mine in time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really believe in pants either :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy holidays! enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Laura! You look great in pants as well but I think dresses and skirts are more your thing! haha I love that post about things that separate your legs! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Tracy! And Thanks for your lovely card and super blue present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Jane! Happy holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Christmas, Jen! I totally think dresses and skirts are more "me" too ;) Hope you have a relaxing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you layered and that scarf is darling!! Merry Christmas Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you had a wonderful christmas, laura...have a great new years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these pants on you! You look nice and cozy in your sweater too. I hope you had an awesome Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥