Super

Over the weekend, the temps were up in the high 50s, and the sun was glorious and warm. I may have been a little overzealous in wearing a short skirt, but my heart warmed up a little bit when I spotted the snow-free patches of grass from my window. Good thing I have this super cozy cardigan! Another awesome Christmas present from B, it's been a weekend staple since last December. And I can see it being worn many more times even as the weather warms up. 
Over the weekend, I also got to super relax and have super fun. I got caught up on this week's comics pull list (and cried over the following titles: Animal Man, Amazing X-men) and finished Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Then, on Sunday, B and I went to our first pottery class. Well, a first for me. I discovered that my upper body strength is totally completely non-existent. BUT I did end up making a bowl by the end of the class! Expect to hear more as I (hopefully) progress. 

dress: Rue 21
cardi: gifted (Urban Outfitters)
boots: Target
scarf: Levi's
rings: vintage
Pin It!

28 comments:

  1. I was just outside as the sun is shining brilliantly today, it was a little cold, but I didn't even care, I was just happy to see the sunshine!! I did pottery classes before..it was a lot of fun. I wish I still did them actually, I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some down time over the weekend - I spent pretty much the entire time curled up on the couch reading, it was blissful!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your 50's!! It's been so ungodly cold here. I really like your sweater too - it looks so cozy, but I think I like the color of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your gold nails! the weather was incredible too over where i am. it's really hard to think that we're expecting snow ... again..! arg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit and rings! And a pottery class sounds so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! A pottery class! I've always wanted to do that too! You'll be showing us what you make, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, pottery! It's fun to do new things together! I wanna hear more about it! Love your nails and your rings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The long socks is an awesome look that I need to be doing like RIGHT NOW :D So cool you went to a pottery class! It's a lot of work for sure. I took a ceramics class once and I made the ugliest bowl. It's hard :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way your nails look, matched to the accessories, so lovely! :) And the outfit looks so comfy and nice. I love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails are so pretty! I would suck at pottery, I really have no upper body strength. Like I can't even do a girly push up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rings are so fun!

    I've had Ready Player One sitting on my shelf and still haven't had a chance to read it. I can't wait!



    xoxo, Cath

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Kizzy! I am having a blast doing pottery-- I just wish I had more time to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AND now it's freezing cold here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks, Jane! My heart breaks a little when I hear there'll be snow :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I make pretty things I will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll definitely be blogging about the potting experience... maybe after our class!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should!!! I love long socks and pretty much hoard them ;) UGH and yes, pottery is hard. My hands are teeny and I have almost 0 strength :( But I persist!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let's not get into girly push ups because I. CAN'T. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was a quick and fun read! Hope you get time soon to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha, once again why are we not like best friends??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your gold polish is perfect for showing off your rings. The one on your middle finger is cool. It reminds me of a fancy eyeball!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥