Big glasses, bold lips

On those days when time seems to be extra slick, I usually end up reaching for these trusty humongo black specs and a bold shade of lipstick. I figure that between the two, enough surface area of my face is obscured so I can feel sufficiently "made up" without actually puffing my "regular face" on. 

I'm wearing an OCC lip tar in Black Dahlia, which I think perfectly conveys my vampish mood of late. To match, I've pinned the font of my hair up to offer the illusion of horns because hornes = vampy, right?

Anyway, it was after looking at these horny hair pictures that I finally decided to get a long overdue hair cut. Nothing drastically different-- just a 4 inch trim, which turns out, doensn't look like a lot when it comes to my hair. But hey-- my locks feel a lot healthier and lighter since getting my trim!
And no, I still don't have a hair stylist, but now that I think about it, I feel that I don't have a huge need for one at the moment especially since I always ask for a very simple style of cut, and when it comes to coloring, I prefer to do that myself. Though none of that is happening anytime soon, I can tell you! I have to let my dyed-over green tresses recover!
I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead of you. I have a couple of library holds in, so I'm looking forward to some book devouring (and food devouring, of course) during the next couple of days!

Joker tee: Hot Topic
boots: Urban Outfitters

26 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous doll, love that tshirt :))) It's awesome. I hope you have a great weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love that lip colour - very vampy indeed!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that lippy on you! And I love the glasses too! I wish I had a funkier pair myself. Need to look into that soon-you've inspired me! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Urban Outfitters, the boots are very cute! That "lip tar" colour looks good on you as well. Well, this weekend will be restful, I feel lately alI need is rest, I have had a long day already with internet woes, haha. *runs for cocktail!* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great lip color on you. I feel the same way about a rushed morning, so I keep lip stain in my desk at work to minimize the fact that I'm all unmade up and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your glasses and the way you styled your hair! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the glasses. hope you have a good weekend as well. book reading sounds relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I've been catching up on my reading, too, but it's the end of the quarter and I'm just tired...doing things like Harry Potter movie marathons with S is about all I have the energy for, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that lip tar. I need to wear it more often. It comes off even more vampy and dark on me though! I love the combination of bold glasses and bold lipstick though. You look great and that shirt is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i desperately need a haircut, too. that is one thing that i can never schedule on a timely basis. loving the lip tar here!

    [oomph.]

    $600
    SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks, Kizzy! have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! and AWESOME! Now go get a funky pair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Madison! Hope you have a wonderful, cocktail-filled weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you, heather! Have a lovely weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks, Jane! Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Harry Potter marathons sound GREAT about now! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Jamie! This is my fave shade of lip tar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Becks! I know what you mean about getting a hard time to schedule a haircut! I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That top is awesome! 4inch trim! That's a LOT of hair! :p

    ReplyDelete
  20. Black Dahlia looks so good on you and so different than on me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. vampin' for sure! I especially like the hair horns

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥