Park Dates

On those days when there is nothing to do but enjoy the sunshine, B and I like to soak up some rays while walking and people watching at our neighborhood park. It was still a bit chilly so there weren't a lot of other explorers out with us, so we took advantage of that by taking tons of pictures. 
Because B is a lot camera shy, I took a snapshot of his collar/cardigan combo. But believe me, his pants and his shoes were awesometastic. There are a lot of pieces in his closet that I steal borrow when I feel like I have nothing to wear. I'm glad he doesn't mind wearing something after I've "girlified" it.    
Isn't this fountain lovely? There are ducks and geese that gather and swim on the pond, and B and I just follow the birds and make up stories about them. Then when we get bored or lose sight of our feathery friends, we end up watching people and making up stories about them. The people in our stories have very juicy stories.
blazer: Old Navy
polka dot top: ASOS
tights: HUE
booties: Steve Madden
dress: thrifted

18 comments:

  1. you look adorable! love that polka dot top along with the red tights! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous doll!! Love the outfit, this place is amazing as well. Love it!! The tights make the outfit pop, are they pink?? I ask cause i have a pair of pink ones that tend to look a bit red like in pictures, so I thought this were pink. Stunning either way!! Have a gorgeous Easter weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That park is amazing! I wish there was something that cool here! Love the red tights too! Happy Easter lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely park. It really looks like you are in some sassy European country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks gorgeous - what a great place to go for a walk! Shaun like never lets me photograph him...ever. It blows.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing tights and top! Love the retro vibe with the red + polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, Laura! I love how you incorporate pops of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Kizzy! The tights are more red than pink. i think the photo shows its real color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Tracy! Have a beautiful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish! That would be the most perfect thing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Men fear the camera for some strange reason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very cute! Thank you for being the brave type with the cold and being able to share pictures of your adventures. They're really lovely. I love people watching and making up stories about them in my head lol. It's fantastic fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, RAchel! It really wasn't too cold to go a-walking in the park, especially this one which I absolutely love. People watching is a favorite o mine to do with B-- we just make up some insane stories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your polka dot top! And the park looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My boyfriend is like that about the camera too :3 I have definitely been tempted to steal his shirts.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥