Party on my neck

Last week was a killer between work an having to finish pottery stuffs since it was officially our last class for the term. I am still waiting on a few things to glaze, namely a set of small panda cups to go with the panda hot plates that finally came out of the kiln. I'm hoping that the cups won't shrink much, and that I'll be able to actually drink out of them. 

I will also, for sure, do a post when I have all my pottery done. It's been a very hectic 12 weeks, to say the least! B and I decided to take a break from all the clay throwing and focus on all the other hobbies we've been neglecting, so you might see my face popping more often! (No promises-- my books have been calling out my name extra loud lately)  

I am sure you're tired of this cat dress, but I'm not. I've worn it with this blazer loads of times (though never pictured), and I'm fine with wearing some sort of variation of the look. Since it's warm enough to go bare-legged, I just slipped on these oxfords (which are dying on me and need replacing) and threw in this bunting-esque necklace one of my sisters gave me for Christmas to Spring-ify it all. I feel like I'm wearing a party on my neck, and it's all good.
cat dress: Target
knit blazer: Old Navy
oxfords: Urban Outfitters
necklace: gifted

26 comments:

  1. You make looking cute seem so easy but to me it's soooooo much work. I don't even know how I'm still alive some days, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never enough cat dress! I also really like your lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes, they go really well with the cat dress :).All the best getting all of the pottery done!

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I would ever tire of seeing that cat dress, it's too cute! Can't wait to see more or your pottery, those plates are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so AMAZING! So bouncy looking! And I can hardly wait to see more of your pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this - that dress is so cute (and don't even get me started on the shoes). You're so adorable!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuttteeee!! The print on the cat dress ROCKS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress, so cute :))))) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the whole look especially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never be tired of the cat dress!! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're looking super chic Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh stop-- you are the cutest mermaid ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks, Sonya! I say there's never enough cat anything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks, Sarah! I do hope my pottery gets all done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your panda hot plates are amazing! so so cuute!! and love your dress :) hope this week is a bit less hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Natalie! I'm hoping to make more animal plates the next time I go pottery again :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! I need some new oxfords!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knew you would! I wish they were more durable-- need me a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Beth! I'm glad you're not tired since I can wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks, Marie!!! Cats forever!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks, Jane! This week has been absolutely relaxtastic so far!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Who could ever get tired of a dress with a kitty print?! I know I could never, the more cats the merrier! hehe. Love this look on you Laura and your week sure does sound pretty hectic. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥