Denim Obsessions

Currently obsessing over: skinnies and  these sandals.

I am painfully aware of the fact that I have been wearing pants more often than I ever have. Ever. It's gotten to the point where I actually plan to go shopping for more pants. Strange how my hate turns to non-hate. H&M makes a great pair of skinnies, of which I now own a couple. However, since they're still way too long for me (and I don't really want to hem them), I end up rolling up the cuffs depending on what kind of shoes I decide to pair them with. 

These sandals from Target are getting a lot of wear these days since they're comfy and still dressy enough to wear to work. I've always had luck finding an affordable and reliable pair of sandals from Target, and I'm really hoping these'll last me until the end of the season at least. 
This is how I've been styling my hair when I'm too lazy to bust out the straightener to either curl or do a quick touch up of my ends. I part the front part of my hair to one side and pretend I still have bangs, then I poof up the crown-ish part, making a sort of beehive look for short hair. No one will ever know that I woke up with greasy hair!

Well, it's Friday ya'lls, and I am thrilled to the gills to have some down time to relax and play. Here I leave you with a goofy pose of me checking out the ground.  

Happy weekend!
top: TJ Maxx
denim: H&M
sandals: Target

21 comments:

  1. The top is all kinds of loveliness...so gorgeous. Have a great weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I need a new pair of skinnies. Clearly I should get me to an H and M! Yours are super cute.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this entire outfit, your top is so pretty! I have a similar one in pink, I think I'll be copying this outfit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday! Those Target sandals are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The longer top over those pants is great. I have a small problem with lace so I'm very much in love with that in general.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL that last pose made me smile hahaha! I love that lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm totally interested in those skinny jeans. and i love how you did your hair! happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that shirt is really pretty!!! I pretty much can't turn down anything lace. I feel like I am on the never ending quest for skinny jeans which will have plenty of stretch and accomodate my weird shape (big ass and skinny legs! )

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always do such cute things with your hair, I wish I had hair talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks, Kizzy! hope you have a lovely weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! They are comfy and really inexpensive! Hope you find a (couple or more) pair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Beth! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know about your "small problem!" and it's not a problem at all! Lace is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should check em out! They're comfy and really inexpensive. I just bought another pair yesterday ;) Happy weekend, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks, Kimmie! Oh man, I was searching forever for skinnies too, and these fit the bill! Hope you find some for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THAT is how I feel about your makeup skills, gurl. FREALS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Target has awesome shoes for the price. Plus they have great clearance shoes most of the time and they last me a long time. I love the ones you picked up! Those jeans look great on you too. I know what you mean about cuffing them because you don't feel like hemming them! I have to do that with pretty much every pair I have if I'm too lazy to hem them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This look is cute! You're so right, Target is a great place to find cute, affordable sandals. I need to check out what they have this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love converts to pants! Happy you're finding a style that works for you.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥