Tuesday Threes 1


If you're a long time reader, you'd probably already know that I'm a bodycon mini kind of gal, but lately I've been dreaming about longer, less fitting skirts, especially that Petaluma skirt from Anthropologie. I wish it came in black or dark grey, which would be "more me", but it's so gorgeous that I will find many ways to make it work with my wardrobe.

I feel the same way about the color and length of that Linen Split Front skirt from ASOS, especially because it has pockets! A tailored skirt with pockets? that's like a goldmine.

The Ted Baker skirt in Jungle Orchid print is pushing me out of my comfort zone, namely large prints. I think the flowers are feminine yet not too girly, and the cut of the skirt makes it edgy and modern. Perf for pairing with a silk top or a tee!

8 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, love when there is pockets on them too :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, if that first skirt came in black or grey I would also be all over that....let's start a letter writing campaign!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first skirt os gorgeous! I want to see you in it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pockets in skirts are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you'd like it too (in black or grey, of course!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last skirt is cute! I'm not much of a skirt girl myself though, and when I wear one it's usually a skater style skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all 3 of these. I like the symmetry of the floral skirt, it's kind of got that abstract artsy vibe. I've come to realize anything with a black background pushes you out of that girly-girl territory and into an edgier look. If you end up getting one would love to see you bring your unique spin on it!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥