Tuesday Threes 2

1. Ankle Strap Flats in rose gold
2. Slip on Oxfords in black
3. Metal Plate Loafers in burgundy

Fall shoes. Oh goodness. I am so excited for colder weather that all the stuff I've been ogling and buying are more fall/winter-appropriate. So yeah, you'll still be seeing me with these sandals until the temps finally dip. I've been trying to find reasonably priced, work-appropriate shoes for a long time, and lo and behold, Charles & Keith falls under my radar almost as if they heard my call of distress. 

The Ankle Strap Flats are gonna be an appropriate replacement to appease my pining for these long gone gold loafers I held on to for way too long. And they're pointy!

These Slip on Oxfords look a bit odd, I'll give you that, but I really love the contrast between the grey wool and the faux leather. I imagine a lot of short skirt, knee high socks outfits with these pups. 

I fell madly in like with the Metal Plate Loafers in burgundy. They come in black, which you'd think I'd jump at, but the burgundy makes them more of a statement (not like those giant buckles don't already). 

15 comments:

  1. Um, I think I need them all....


    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ankle Strap Flats are gonna be an appropriate replacement to appease my pining for these long gone gold loafers I held on to for way too long. And they're pointy! http://crazyparts.nl/FQqHiX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Slip on Oxfords look a bit odd, I'll give you that, but I really love the contrast between the grey wool and the faux leather. I imagine a lot of short skirt, knee high socks outfits with these pups. http://crazyparts.nl/qiCVAy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love oxfords! Those burgundy ones look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn you. Rose gold shoes are on my perennial wishlist and you show me those! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uggh shoe shopping, my weakness. I wanted to buy a pair of Frye boots from the Nsale...still holding out, but we'll see what happens before Aug. 4 T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take the first pair, love those :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see you wearing them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right? I am in love with these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do too!!! AND THOSE BURGUNDY ONES ARE JUST SO DARN AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooops. ;) I have been looking for a replacement, so I have a mania right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude, I have been avoiding the NSale all this time. Then yesterday, I accidentally clicked on a link in an article for burberry coats. GAH. If I had all the monies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices Laura! Nothing says fall like burgundy.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥