Hawkguy

Another addition to my ever-growing collection of tees is this Hawkguy shirt that I snagged from Hot Topic a few months back. I've been wearing it any chance I can, and here is my attempt at a casual look that's work friendly. I swear, pair a gold necklace with anything, and I deem it work friendly. 

Lately, the temps have been up in the broiling 100s, so I've been a miserable ball of blah.  Yes, you read that correctly-- 100F. Makeup melts quicker, clothes are becoming an inconvenience, and my headaches abundant. I. Cannot. Wait. For. Fall. 
Hawkguy tee: Hot Topic
denim: H&M
necklace: Forever 21
sandals: Target

7 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!! And I am totally on board with your gold necklace solution...and those awesome pants.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is awesome! I hope cooler days are on the way for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. charming and totally work friendly! love the how necklace works here!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Laura! At least you're looking cute while melting? Not to rub it in or anything but it's not even reaching 70 degrees here. If only we could share each other's weather enough to reach some happy medium!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look precious, send some of the heat my way, I will happily take it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same with the heat. I can't take it at all! I love your hair curled like that-its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I swear, pair a gold necklace with anything, and I deem it work friendly." - hahahaha, I can relate!!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥