Schmancy

A few weeks back, B and I were invited to a pretty fancy schmancy Indian wedding. Since it's summer, I thought I'd wear something shorter, but still as dressy as my long lace maxi. I found this pretty royal lace dress at Macy's and decided to go simple and wear it with with minimal bits of black and gold. Plus! a red lip, of course. 

I am super glad that it's finally Friday. This week has been really busy, and though it's whizzed by, I feel like I had been thrown into the storm and haven't had time to just sit still and chill. This coming weekend is definitely going to be devoted to doing just that. 
dress: Bar III from Macy's 
necklace, bracelet: Forever 21
clutch: vintage
sandals: Target

21 comments:

  1. Damn girl, you clean up nice! Just kidding - but you do look seriously great!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely STUNNING in this outfit Laura!!! The color is particularly gorgeous on you. Hope you have a great weekend :)


    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart black and blue together. And, of course, there's the lace the shape and the awesome curl in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! That colour looks amazing on you. I hope you have a really nice weekend with B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! love what you did with your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Laura! That dress is stunning. Love the navy, too - such an elegant shade. Have a good weekend! Hope you get some good food and relaxation in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo la la Laura! Really gorgeous combination. Hope you enjoyed the wedding. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look terrific! Elegant and pretty. Great lip-color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, Marie! blue isn't my personal fave color, but I seem to have a lot of it in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love blue and black too! I think it looks very edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks, Tracy! hope you're having a lovely weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Larie!!! hope you're having a lovely weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Rachel! Sure did enjoy the wedding, even though it was an 8 hour affair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent sihlouette, and you look amazing! I adore lace, so this look is an instant winner to me!
    /Madison :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahem...gorgeous-ness!! Love this colour on you. You look stunning doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you look here! SO GORGEOUS!!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the little sleeve-y things on this. And your hair. You're just so good at styling things. I think I just realized that's what it is. I have clothes I think are nice, but then I just throw cardigans over everything and look silly.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥