Side Glancin'

Pardon my side glance, but I was checking to make sure know one saw me taking outfit photos, because even after almost four years of blogging, I still am very conscious, shy, and introverted. I'm sure my whole block knows I take photos of my outfits every morning, but I'd like to think they were blissfully unaware of my inability to pose. 
Earlier in the season, I started my hunt for some maxi skirts. Alas, I still haven't been able to find ones that fit my criteria (and weren't way too long for a shorty like me.) This maxi I'm wearing is actually a dress I've had for a few years now. Mainly, I use it as a skirt since it has a very interesting, billowy shape, though the top is a little too risque for everyday wear.With a lace top, I feel a lot more covered, though.  
dress: GAP
lace top: H&M
sandals: Target 

12 comments:

  1. I still get weirded out about doing my photos in public too...and I love the shape of the skirt on that dress, it's great!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still shy about taking photos too! I totally understand!!


    I love the lace top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why I could never be a fashion blogger - I always feel awkward, and then I have bad posture, and then my face looks weird... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the light blur in these images, and wow, good for your taking outfit shots daily! I wish I had time, everyday. Your lace teardrop top is gorgeous! Have a wonderful week ... it's my Friday tomorrow, yay!! ;-)
    Seasoned Versatility // Berlin Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that skirt on you. And the side glance LOL. I do that too when I take FOTD photos and notice a neighbour across the street hahahaha. But there's more terror in my eyes LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And yet we still take photos for our blogs! The things we do for blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. but you take such gorgeous pics! so naturally photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your face is GORGEOUS and you're super graceful what with your aerial workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Madison! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe side glancing ;) I wanna see your terrorizing glance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I am the same! I've been blogging for so long, but still such a wuss when getting my photo taken. I freeze up when I notice someone watching me. "oh no, im totally not taking photos of myself". It's weird.
    I LOVE this outfit, it looks so flowy and comfy. I want that top!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥