Tuesday Threes 3


Thank the Fall for these gorgeous bags! Sleek and structured are the two main criteria for my current bag search, and the above three are totally both.

The simple handbag from H&M is on top of my list. It's got structure but is a bit rounded on the top, making it softer and more adaptable from work to play. I also love the bits of gold contrast in the hardware.

The uber edgy ASOS leather bag isn't too far behind though, especially because it's the epitome for cool chic with its sharp angles and wire handles.

On my lust list is the Kate Spade bag with the bamboo detail handle and gold embellishments. 

12 comments:

  1. I just bought that H&M bag (it's actually scheduled to be in a Friday blog post sometime soon). I seriously love. It's really sturdy and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH drool! I love me some bags - these are all really nice looking! I think I like the H&M one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all! I've always wanted a Kate Spade bag for some reason. They're so ladylike, unlike me HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Kate Spade bag has been a shape and style that's been on my lust list for over a year now. I came really close to buying something very similar off of Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the last one, stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like #2, but #3 has my name so how could I refuse that lovely bag? lol
    Have a great Wednesday, Laura! /
    Day to Night Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yay!!! I'm hoping they have it in the store I'm visiting this weekend... then we can be TWINSIES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have a bag obsessions-- then I stopped for a long time. Now I feel like I need to build a good bag collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that one such a stunner?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same! I don't think I fall under the Kate Spade aesthetic, but I oh so love their purses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. RIGHT? It's just so gorgeous and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It really is. I love how the inverted structured shape can help tidy up a looser look. Does that make any sense? Sometimes, if I'm wearing a slightly more flowy kind of thing, it feels like I'm slipping into sloppy land. Nice structured accessories can keep it pulled together for me.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥