Blazin Pumpkins

cat tee: Threadless
skirt: selfmade
blazer: H&M
sandals: Target

Happy Monday! The weeks have been passing so quickly, before we know it, it'll be Christmas! INSANITY. And here I am still posting pictures from the summer. (-_-)

A recent sale find-- this blazer is gonna warm me up throughout the fall, I'm hoping. Our office has been so cold lately, that I'm all about outerwear, these days. The problem with not having a lot of closet space is justifying yet another jacket or (heaven forbid) another coat. One day, I'll get that walk in closet of my dreams. 

How was your weekend? Mine was fairly low key. A friend of B's came to visit, so I took that opportunity to drive to the outlets and peruse some cold weather clothing. I found a dress and a jacket (I know, I know) so I'll be purging some older clothes soon to make room for these new acquisitions. I also went to Third Degree Glass Factory's Third Friday event and enjoyed yummy food truck delights and dranks while ogling at pretty glass pieces. The theme this month was "pumpkins!"  

10 comments:

  1. That's a whole mess of pumpkins...I love it. And I love that awesome blazer. It looks perfect with that t-shirt.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, all those pumpkins, how awesome, love it :))) You look great doll, love the blazer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pumpkins! i went to some local yarn stores and walked in on a bunch of ladies crocheting pumpkins :) they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still HOT here too! Today was 29C which is I don't 90-something? So weird!
    Those glass pumpkins are AMAZING!! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sitting here freezing in my office AC, too, but dread the 90 degree weather driving home. blazers are versatile, so i wouldn't feel bad about adding another to the wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pumpkins are pretty! And so is your skirt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sick of the schizophrenic weather. Going in and out of buildings and freezing and roasting and I just.never.know! I have to dress like an onion with all the layers everywhere. Is that blazer navy blue? I love the idea of using navy blue as more of a neutral. It's a nice change from my uniform black everything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cat shirt! I love it. It looks great with that skirt and blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shop for the closet you want, not the closet you have. This may be coming from the person with no closet at all who just has clothes folded and draped over everything. EVERYTHING. The carrots in the fridge? They have a sweater to keep them toasty. Ok maybe not that bad yet. I am trying to justify your blazer, though, because you need it to keep your kitty tshirt warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! charming skirt and blazer (what a find!)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥