New things

top: Kensie
denim: H&M
booties: Guess
purse: Nine West

You guyz, I am megzhausted, and it's showing in my face (and my lack of blogging as of late.) Ah well-- we're getting closer to the weekend! For those of you who haven't seen my Instagram posts, here's my new haircut! It's short, easier to manage, and I think I'm hooked to having short hair. Let's see if I feel the same way once it starts getting colder. 

Speaking of new things, I finally found a new bag for work. It's not one of the bags I had listed in my previous post, but it's sleek and structured and it's got color! I've found that structured bags work best for me, especially for work. The shape keeps me from overfilling it with junk and also adds to make me look more profesh. 

25 comments:

  1. I love the new bag! And the top. And how sleek your hair looks. So, to recap, I basically love it all.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great bag! Very classy! I like your top too! And the new hair is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your haircut is so sleek and awesome, and that bag is a great choice. The matching spots in the top really bring out the blue in the bag and make this very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bag! i'm a sucker for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haircut - so sexy! And the bag, I love that cobalt blue! I want a bag that color, too. And I agree - structured bags are easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I wish I could rock a 'do like that! It would just look all flat and lifeless on me. But that's my hair's fault. Now you! You look really cute with this hairstyle! It's very chic and sleek and edgy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks, Sarah-- I think I purposefully bought this bag to match this top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, Jane! I can't help but fall for structured purses

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, Larie! This shade of blue totally caught my attention amid all the blacks, browns, pinks...

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! I think your hair is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new hair cut is so so cute! I love this inverted bob on you. Your new work bag is great too. I love the shape and color.


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's going to be Friday soon! You are always so adorable. I don't think you can ever look tired sweetie! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Short hair is the best!! Yours looks so good!!! Mine short style is hella grown out and driving me crazy! I gotta manage it

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome, love this hair style :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank the maker, right? Oh and you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree-- I can't believe I had long hair forEVAR because short hair is really easy to mange!

    ReplyDelete
  17. MAN I love your hair so much! Like SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new bag is so classy! *looks at own bag covered in mermaids… is not classy*

    ReplyDelete
  19. GRRRRL, you MAKE that bag classy.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥