No Brainer

top: TJMaxx 
denim: H&M
wedges: Franco Sarto

It seems to me that whenever I decide to wear any of my looser lace tops, I always default to pairing them with a bodycon skirt or black skinnies. It's such a no-brainer for me, and I always feel like I end up with a "balanced" outfit-- the exact definition of that depends on the mood I'm in, of course. 

These are obviously older photos, from before I cut my hair. But between rushing to work and the iffy, wet weather of late, I haven't had the chance to take any outfit pictures. But trust me-- I'm defaulting to these no-brainer outfits so I can get out the door faster and still get 30 extra minutes of sleep.

Are you happy it's Friday? I for sure am. That's a definite no-brainer. 

9 comments:

  1. A flowy top and tighter bottoms are my go-to. It totally is a no-brainer.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy it's Friday! I love the pairing with the bright shoes. They look perfect. I do the same thing as you lately with volume--either all on top or all on bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I definitely have a lot of "no-brainer" looks I default to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Most of my outfits are no brainers lol! Jeans and tees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color of your shoes! i resort to similar no-brainers...sweaters and jeans and heels, but it doesn't save me time in the morning, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second shot is some awesome hair action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those old reliable outfits you can throw on without thinking about! For me they tend to be day dresses with boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and super cute. I really love your lace top and how great it looks paired with jeans. Cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I do hope that you enjoyed your weekend/Friday too. This outfit is one of those that would make me happy for the weekend, especially the wedges, perfect window shopping/brunch footwear, yes? hehe.
    Fashionary: Visual Style Tokens

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥