Tuesday Threes 4


I'd like to share my 3 favorite cleaners for this week's Tuesday Threes. I used to be the type of person who would have loads of different cleansers on rotation, but these days, I stick to two until I feel like they're not working anymore, then I seek replacements. 

I use the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser about 4 times a week, which is more than the recommended time noted in the instructions, but I feel that it really helps with preventing blemishes for my acne prone skin. 

Shiseido's Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam is my absolute favorite. A tiny bead is all I need to make loads of foam that really cleans all the dirt and oiliness from my face. I tend to use this after a really hard, sweaty workout or when I've worn a lot of makeup and feel the need for deep cleaning. I follow it up with Argan oil to make sure my skin doesn't dry.

My favorite acne cleanser is by Neutrogena. I've tried almost their whole acne cleansers over the years, but I keep on coming back to the Acne Stress Control Cream Cleanser because it really worked on me. 

6 comments:

  1. I love my Neutrogena cleanser. I don't think I could ever part with it....

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has really oily skin and swears by that Mario badescu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not used any of these before, will have to have a look into them as they sound great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shiseido Cleansers. So creamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neutrogena really does make some very awesome cleansers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do as well! My skin is like an oil slick, and this stuff (as well as their acne stuff) works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥