Tuesday Threes 5


Regardless of the ho-hum names assigned to the pieces above, I still want them in my closet. I've actually already purchased a couple of sweaters within the last month just because the mercury's been dipping pretty low. As I type this post, I am bundled up in the most unflattering of hoodies, but am as comfy as a steamed bun.

The ASOS Sweater with Pandas is so stinkin' adorable that I have to make sure to pair it with something edgy to cut some of that cute. Light blue is a color I don't have a lot any of in my closet, so I'm interested to see if it plays well with all my other stuff. 

Oh goodness, pandas. I can't even this Giant Panda Sweater. Darn you, Forever 21 for having such cheap and cute stuff. I've sworn off buying anything from them (most of my F21 stuff are ages old) but they have some cute sweaters. Spoiler: I just bought a dinosaur jumper. 

Good thing to know: I've noticed that the JCrew Factory store carries a lot more printed sweaters than the actual store-stores do. WHY? No idea. But hey-- if I can get this Charley Sweater for cheaper, I'm totes down for it.  

21 comments:

  1. Love pandas, the first one is gorgeous, I would definitely choose that one :)))) Marvellous doll :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, those are all so cute. All my F21 stuff is also ages old but I find myself still browsing their online shop from time to time and wanting things...damn it.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandas!!! So cute! I just got a hedgehog shirt. Why not? Animals are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i love these sweaters, especially the second one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panda bears! I can totally get on board. I love that Forever 21 sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable :) Man, sweaters. It's still warm here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue one! Luckily it's in the "normal" size section or I don't think I would have left the page without buying it (ok so maybe it's in the plus size section… I'm not even going to look)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the blue one is too cute! i haven't shopped at F21 in ages either, but i just bought 2 fall sweaters online yesterday. it's so easy to go crazy with their prices, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it? I think it's the cutest of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously. I caved in last week and got a sweater, but that's it... until I have another moment of weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEE!!! That is so cute!! Animal prints are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Another panda sweater lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well gosh darn it. I checked and it looks like it's not! :( I got my eye on this sweater, frealz. I'm waiting for a SALE.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Agreed. I have a moment of weakness here and there. It's been almost a year since my last one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love ASOS, but their pricing always seems steep to me (sometimes even on sale!) I have pieces from them and from F21 and honestly I don't usually find the quality a lot different. They are both trend forward shops, it's not like you're really shopping at either for classics/staples. Buuuut sometimes I get sucked in by the cuteness of something and splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES. Call me cheap, but I wait until they're on sale AND there's an extra % off. Most of the time... I get sucked in too and then splurge!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥