The bolder, the better

nautical tank: Banana Republic
blazer, denim: H&M
sandals: Target

Every once in a while, I try and bust out the makeup I don't use on a regular basis. This time, I thought I'd revisit my small collection of "neutral" makeup: brown shadows, brown liner, and nude(ish) lipstick. After looking at these photos, I realize that I feel a lot more "me" when I'm wearing bold, black liner and a bright lip. 

Gosh, I can't stop wearing this blazer. I thought I'd go with a "Black and Blue" approach pairing it with one of my (ubiquitous) pairs of black denim and a printed top to break up the color blocking. B actually gifted me this cute tank with teeny anchors, and just like everything he's picked out for me, I love it: it's versatile, subtle, and just damn  purdy.

7 comments:

  1. You look amazing, love this blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I have a navy blazer from H&M, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blazers! Love this look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love that anchor top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel naked without my bold liner and wings, too! i am just loving you in pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that last bit and B picking it out and you loving it is so darn sweet. You can pull off anything but I'm a proponent of wearing what feels natural and like YOU.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥