Tuesday Threes 6


There are a few pieces that I haven't been able to get out of my mind lately and have been dreaming out wearing during the colder months. 

Long jumpsuits are on top of that list. I imagine wearing them with sandals, booties, jackets, scarves-- everything. This one from Forever 21 is definitely a weekend/night wear one I'd like to add to my closet.

Freaking slip on sneakers. I know I need a new pair of sneakers, and Chucks would have been my go-to, but I'd like to try a pair of textured slip ons for a change. These ones from ASOS are fuzzy in the front and faux leathery on the back. It's like texture Paradise. 

Last thing on my lust list is a pair (or seven) or joggers. Gimme one in black. Gimme one in grey. Gimme one in all the heathered neutral shades. 

9 comments:

  1. How do you find out what all of the fashion pieces are even called? LOL. I'm terrible at this.


    I like the look of some jumpsuits, but dude, the bathroom situation. I own two rompers that I wear infrequently because of that very reason. Worse than in a wedding dress, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL of these are so awesome. I need them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gotten so lazy in my old age that I live in slip ons. I have a lot of cute sneakers but I never end up wearing them because ballet flats or canvas slips ons are just the bees knees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have to agree! Man in the 80s we all had one and it was NOT FUN going to the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. and here i am thinking you would look AMAZEBALLS in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I FREAKING KNOW. ANd I'm the type to pee every hour since I drink so much water. HOWEVER, these damn things are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some odd reason, I don't have them in my closet. I like the look of chucks, even though I'm lazy and end up leaving them laced up and just slip them on, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the slip on sneakers. this style is my absolute favorite. i've also seen a quilted one that i want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to never wear sweats anywhere but the gym. Now I think they're okay to wear out if they fit well and maybe I'm getting a bit lazy. I've got my eye on a pair similar to the ones you listed on American Eagle.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥