Waitin' pays

You might think I've only been wearing 2 pairs of shoes all summer, based on the majority of my posts. But I promise you-- I wear other things and am hygienic and all that, making sure to rotate pairs, blah blah blah. These flats from Gee WaWa were a fairly recent purchase from Anthropologie's sale a couple months back. I've lusted over these shoes for months but couldn't bring myself to fork out $100 for them. Later in the year, I scored them for a cool $20. It  most def pays to wait. 

8 comments:

  1. Nice work! Isn't it awesome when you can score a deal like that?

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. $80 off?! Ok, I see you!! :) That's an amazing deal for an amazing pair of shoes. And I don't think we ever doubted your hygeine hahaha I nominated you for an award! http://galaxia-dawn.com/sisterhood-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous, great job :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say they were worth the wait! What a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sale stalker, too. Unless, I know I'm going to absolutely wear the mess out of something, getting it on sale only makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have a weakness for sale shopping, that and the Target clearance racks - those are my fav to go digging in! You scored sweet on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥