Curb my desire for joggers

 
top: Sanctuary via Macy's
joggers: H&M
sandals: Target

Happy Thursday! I count 7 more sleeps until Christmas, and I cannot wait! This week has been quite hectic, but I've been decompressing with more Miss Fisher and reading. Yup! reading. B and I are taking a short break from pottery for the rest of the year, so I have some free time to work on my large pile of books. I am currently reading Joe Hill's Horns. After reading his Locke and Key, I thought I'd try his fiction. So far, it's meh.

Miss Fisher-wise, I have one episode left in season 2. It's upsetting because I don't know what I'll watch after I'm done. I guess go back to re-watching Downton Abbey? I don't know!

So. Joggers. They make my butt and legs look ginormous. And I love them. They're comfy and oh so warm! I want to get a billion pairs of joggers so that I can wear them everyday. However, getting joggers that fit my short legs is proving to be a challenge. I actually have to cuff this pair in order to make them less scrunchy on the ankles. So for now, I'll wait until capri joggers become a thing then I'll stock up.

9 comments:

  1. I picked up a velvet pair a few weeks ago but I'm not totally sure I can pull them off...which is sad because they look killer on you!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them on you! I have a couple of pairs but need to figure how to make them look more polished like you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horns is on my list! Sorry to hear it's meh. :(


    But those pants! I love. I wish I could pull off all these cute kinds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VELVET!!!! OMG you have to wear them ASAP as I NEED to see them! I bet they look super awesposs on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEE I wanna see them on you too! I think they're so comfy and would wear them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah-- I just am not a fan of lazy characterization, puny protagonists, etc. I am sure I will finish it- just not sure how long it will take me ;)


    I bet you could totally pull these off! Try a pair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pants! and yes, can't wait for Christmas!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your outfit looks so good and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. thanks! ♥